Middle East War Reporting

itsme

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not live in Berlin. You threaten people without having proof at all. My head is not buried in the sand. I just do not drink the Kool-Aid the news wants us to. Sometimes it helps watching more than one news channel. And understanding history is another important point when it comes to that. 

I watch numerous news channels everyday. I now clearly understand who you are. You hate America. America rebuilt your fucking country from bombed out rubble after World War II. President Reagan also forced The Soviets to tear down the Berlin Wall.  I'm all for removing our troops from Germany, and allowing fools like you and Angela Merkel deal with Putin on your own. I don't need a history lesson from a naive fool like you. I also have the feeling that politically you are a far left individual, if not an outright Communist. 

Everyone can put forward reasons and arguments to suit their own position but doesn't meant to say they are right.

As far as having nuclear power who are we to say which country's should be allowed it or not, this is being rather hypocritical don't you think. Ok so perhaps many parts of the middle east are a bit unstable then again who's fault is that. The west always wants to stick its oar in because they  think they know what's best for others and end up making it worse than it was initially. Ie fucking it right up. Who are we to tell others how they should live their lives eh but no, we have to interfere as we think we always know best. As they say you reap what you sow. In the end humanity will just destroy itself and whose fault will it be? No one of course as we are all perfect, load of bollocks eh. Hopefully I won't see it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You hate America.

Nope I do not agree with its foreign policy and wars

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

America rebuilt your fucking country from bombed out rubble after World War II.

That's right 

President Reagan also forced The Soviets to tear down the Berlin Wall.

Not really

I'm all for removing our troops from Germany, and allowing fools like you and Angela Merkel deal with Putin on your own.

Finally a good idea 😃

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't need a history lesson from a naive fool like you.

Why getting personal and insulting me?

I also have the feeling that politically you are a far left individual

I see myself in the middle. Not left and not right.

if not an outright Communist. 

Can I call you McCarthy now? 😂

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I did not made this up. He really said (tweeted) it. All I am doing is naming facts. 

TrumpFriend.thumb.JPG.8c35c3d73c447c1b41f98aa00ff5cef3.JPG

Ever hear of the carrot and stick approach in diplomacy? If Kim ever launches a missile into South Korea  or Japan watch what Trump does to his fucking country. Right now we Kim have by the balls with sanctions. So either Kim gives up nuclear weapons as he promised we will keep economic sanctions in place. Kim threw a temper tantrum because the sanctions are hurting. those tantrums worked with Clinton, Bush, and Obama but not with Trump. 

Just now, Robwin said:

Everyone can put forward reasons and arguments to suit their own position but doesn't meant to say they are right.

As far as having nuclear power who are we to say which country's should be allowed it or not, this is being rather hypocritical don't you think. Ok so perhaps many parts of the middle east are a bit unstable then again who's fault is that. The west always wants to stick its oar in because they  think they know what's best for others and end up making it worse than it was initially. Ie fucking it right up. Who are we to tell others how they should live their lives eh but no, we have to interfere as we think we always know best. As they say you reap what you sow. In the end humanity will just destroy itself and whose fault will it be? No one of course as we are all perfect, load of bollocks eh. Hopefully I won't see it.

Very wise comment. Thanks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Nice intellectual comment you just had. But when it comes to the real world I do not want mentally unstable people like the religious leaders of Iran nor Kim of North Korea with nuclear weapons and the ability to deliver them anywhere in the world with ICBMs.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope. China will rather invade there when there is no other option than tolerating US troops at its border. 

We will send in no troops. If Kim is stupid enough to attack South Korea or Japan, we will just bomb his nation into the stone age ( even though they are almost already there because Kim cares nothing about his people).