Middle East War Reporting

itsme

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope of course not. Four shot down  bigger passenger aircrafts over the last 50 years clearly say not. 

One shot by the Soviet Union

One shot by an US military ship

One shot by Russian separatists

And now one shot by Iran

Why the hell was the airport in Tehran even open several hours after Iran had sent missiles into Iraq? They knew there was a possibility of a return attack by the U.S. at that time.

6 hours ago, Maturin said:

Aye, that swamp draining that was promised is going about as well as everyone thought it would, eh?!  😂

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can't believe how many people here deny the man made climate change... 🤦‍♂️

In the April 28, 1975 issue of Newsweek there was an article where scientists were warning of global cooling which would cause reduced agricultural production for the rest of the century. How correct were they?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Found AOC. Seems to be a smart woman to me. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

Practically wants to do the same like we have here in Germany. And we are not doing bad at all here. 

Compared it to communism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism

Could not find any hints she is a communist...

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has already topped the fundraising...

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not know. It is not on me to answer that. The whole impeachment is a joke. Why do it when you know you can't "win" in the end as the other party has the majority in senate...

Both parties should do better and more important things. 

That's what the Republicans have been saying for 3 years--one Democratic joke after another

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why the hell was the airport in Tehran even open several hours after Iran had sent missiles into Iraq? They knew there was a possibility of a return attack by the U.S. at that time.

Yes, it's happening. Why do you think all the politicians and bureaucrats in Washington D.C. hate Donald Trump so much and are working so hard to remove him from office?  If Trump wins a second term draining of the swamp will accelerate.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has already topped the fundraising...

Good. I hope AOC is able to help a bunch of crazy progressive liberals win Democrat Congressional primaries  against moderate Democrats. Those type candidates can win a general election in New York and California but not in the Midwest. So AOC may single-handedly help the Republicans win back the House.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

In the April 28, 1975 issue of Newsweek there was an article where scientists were warning of global cooling which would cause reduced agricultural production for the rest of the century. How correct were they?

Unfortunately some people jump on the bandwagon that's in vogue at the time for purely personal or monetary reasons. Always have always will. I believe gender is the current vogue for people to waffle on about 🤭

The best way to guarantee a Republican landslide victory in the 2020 election is for AOC and the Squad to become the face of the Democratic Party.  So hurrah, AOC, The Squad, and Bernie Sanders.  I'll root you on as you take the Democratic Party over the cliff. Maybe they can repeat George McGovern's success in the 1972 election.:tongue:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Unfortunately some people jump on the bandwagon that's in vogue at the time for purely personal or monetary reasons. Always have always will. I believe gender is the current vogue for people to waffle on about 🤭

But I'm suppose to completely change my way of life just to satisfy what is currently in vogue about the climate?

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But I'm suppose to completely change my way of life just to satisfy what is currently in vogue about the climate?

No most certainly not, if I am ever asked my opinion on whatever, they get it both barrels whether they like it or not. Think it's called free speech still 🤣

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No most certainly not, if I am ever asked my opinion on whatever, they get it both barrels whether they like it or not. Think it's called free speech still 🤣

If AOC gets her way the government will tell how your home is to be built, what kind of vehicle you can buy, what type food you are allowed to eat, etc. All in the name of saving the earth from climate change.