B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #3

37 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Cherry home 12:37. She showered, and then masturbated around 13:07.

Cherry have had quite a few of these long nights / mornings out already. I want the girls to go out, party and have fun, but I'd like them to come home during the night. Home to their own beds, on camera, where we can watch them. Maybe she has found a boy, but that doesn't benifit us either, unless she brings him home sometime.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Cherry have had quite a few of these long nights / mornings out already. I want the girls to go out, party and have fun, but I'd like them to come home during the night. Home to their own beds, on camera, where we can watch them. Maybe she has found a boy, but that doesn't benifit us either, unless she brings him home sometime.

As I said earlier, I think these girls are beginning to "game" the system. By that I mean Russian/ Ukrainian women who have friends (men and women) in Barcelona and they have found a company (RLC) that will pay their living expenses with some extra compensation thrown in for a few shows on camera, but their real life is outside the apartment/ house when they visit with their friends.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

As I said earlier, I think these girls are beginning to "game" the system. By that I mean Russian/ Ukrainian women who have friends (men and women) in Barcelona and they have found a company (RLC) that will pay their living expenses with some extra compensation thrown in for a few shows on camera, but their real life is outside the apartment/ house when they visit with their friends.

Unfortunately, that seem to be the attitude of very many (if not most) in the project.

• Upvote 1