B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #3

3 hours ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Seems like yesterday Anabella was hiding under the covers when somebody knocked on the bedroom door when she was naked with Salma.  What a long way she came (oh boy did she). 

Gorgeous lady with an amazing body.  I wish her the best and hopefully we will see her again someday.  We now live in a postAnabella world and I, like The South, have a long way to recover.

For the people, who missed it, you can find it at hotscopes.net, local time (in the upper left corner): 00:37:57. Does anybody know, who came in?

I loved the way she acted: a kind of shy on one side (always funny, when she was trying to hide her luscious breasts, when they were slipping out of the wrapped towel or when she was passing the free cam area) but straight forward and a bit of aggressive on the other side, when she was acting with the other girls.
Although it looked some kind of boring routine in the end, when she was bating other girls like Megan and Holly, it was always great to see her together with her soulmate Debby.
When she was bating herself (and we all know that she did not do it solely for herself but also for the cams), it never looked like she is pretending something. We could even see her cuming and squirting, mostly very quiet, without exaggerated show elements, like groaning, screaming, rolling eyes, wild body twitching ... (Similarities with still present tenants are purely coincidental and not intended by the author :rolleyes:)

I definitely will miss her.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, omedo said:

Me parece increíble que las "enamoradas" no se dignen a estar con Ana en su última noche, de Megan se podría esperar pero parece ser que Holly sigue su ejemplo.No veo el día que Megan se va.

Same were,and if she can take Sophie with her then even better.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Sono così felice che Annabella se ne vada, le ultime volte sono diventate così noiose, come se avessi sempre bisogno di qualcuno per fare qualcosa, perché da solo non ho notato nulla di interessante 

😂this is Megan

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

i have totally lost the excitment to wait new girls on rlc (recycled or new), the girls coming around every three months  and i have just not the envy to watch them anymore i don't know why i think i am just tired with rlc now after 6 years,

i would like to see something change on rlc there is too much routine on this site and no surprise

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Seems like yesterday Anabella was hiding under the covers when somebody knocked on the bedroom door when she was naked with Salma.  What a long way she came (oh boy did she). 

and as well as it must have went for you and others watching, it seemed like an eternity for those of us that don't watch.  she like others seemed to have gotten attached to what was on the outside more than the inside in the last few weeks of her stay which caused her to kind of shutdown in the big house.  all and all though from what i have read, she was a good tenant for RLC and the viewer, but by no means would i like to read where she ever comes back!

• Upvote 1