B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #3

I just discovered a few emojis I had never seen before.

๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฑ

Now the only thing we lack is a masturbate emoji.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, billiboy said:

For the people, who missed it, you can find it atย hotscopes.net, local time (in the upper left corner): 00:37:57. Does anybody know, who came in?

I loved the way she acted: a kind of shy on one side (always funny, when she was trying to hide her luscious breasts, when they were slipping out of the wrapped towel or when she was passing the free cam area) but straight forward and a bit of aggressive on the other side, when she was acting with the other girls.
Although it looked some kind of boring routine in the end, whenย she was bating other girls like Megan and Holly, it was always great to see her together with her soulmate Debby.
When she was bating herself (and we all know that she did not do it solely for herself but also for the cams), it never looked like she is pretending something. We could even see her cuming and squirting, mostly very quiet, without exaggerated show elements, like groaning, screaming, rolling eyes, wild body twitching ... (Similarities with still present tenants are purely coincidental and not intended by the authorย :rolleyes:)

I definitely will miss her.

It was one of the girls.ย  She just knocked and opened the door a little.ย  If I remember though there was a guy in the house that night (Chris maybe?) so that might have been who she was shy of.ย ย 

47 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I just discovered a few emojis I had never seen before.

๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฑ

Now the only thing we lack is a masturbate emoji.

Come on, this is not the only emoji you are lacking ...

@Noldusย sad reality of the stats when you compare this one of today and this one 3 years ago,

there is only rlc have the key for find one more time the road of the success but for that they need to invest more money than they are doing in this moment

the site is too static during the last months and a part of their members enter in sleeping mode, the site need a big stimulation with 3 or 4 new apartments before the end of this year

Interesting B1, B2 and B4 all showering and getting ready at the same time almost.ย  Seems something is going to happen tonight.ย  Highly anticipate nothing on cams and everything out in the club atmosphere.ย  Rosey

Palmย is the only lucky one tonight with no date from RLC.

3 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Interesting B1, B2 and B4 all showering and getting ready at the same time almost.ย  Seems something is going to happen tonight.ย  Highly anticipate nothing on cams and everything out in the club atmosphere.ย  Rosey

Palmย is the only lucky one tonight with no date from RLC.

???

21 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Come on, this is not the only emoji you are lacking ...

No, I need one for saving water too. โ™ป๏ธ๐Ÿšฟ
ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  ____

• Like 1