Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me if I ever can't express myself as I'd like to because sometimes the translator plays bad tricks. I will never say what tenants have to do or not do, out of respect for them and because for me they would lose even more credibility to live something a little more real to them. That said and because of my intolerance towards people who often defend indefensible attitudes from tenants, I must repeat that I will never say what tenants have to do but if I will be able to criticize without disrespecting anyone, the attitude, the slob on a project that the tenants decided to participate in. Sometimes you win and sometimes you learn, but who doesn't risk, you'll never know the result, that's why all the tenants have my admiration, but they also expose themselves to criticismas as it is in this case.

• Upvote 1

Im tired of waiting for them to bring back Paisley - she was gorgeous and the sexiest girl on this site since Cindy --I finally have dropped my subscription--I will no longer pay for a site that is getting worse and worse.....