Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #4

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey jab ,hows everything? You know I have no sub, so the only way I know what's going on is from the pics you guys out up. Am I wrong or is Condor the Dick King of VH? He always sticking it to someone different all the time it seems. He a good looking guy, so I can see why, but he pulls down his pants and the ladies are all over him. Has he ever had a girlfriend since being on here?

Hey Ash😘. I am great thanks. Yes Condor really is increasing his numbers😁.... A real girlfriend I do not remember...

How are you Ash?

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

What's wrong with this? Maybe it's not that exciting for us, I like it, but it's awesome for them. I love to just have my Guy lay back, close his eyes, and I take him for a trip to the moon and back 

Finally somebody agreeing with me 💖

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

What's wrong with this? Maybe it's not that exciting for us, I like it, but it's awesome for them. I love to just have my Guy lay back, close his eyes, and I take him for a trip to the moon and back 

Damn, Ash, where were all the girls like you when I was looking for a
soulmate? Not that I would have been selfish about it, mind you. I love
eating pussy. 😊

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Bet you have more than one orbit whilst on the journey Ash 🤣👍

Reply of the daily duty

usual.thumb.jpg.425024ce4815153a1b012489b903b21a.jpg

Nothing is changing in this apartment: a blowjob to Sergio every 24/36 hours.
Real sex is what Isa & Bart, Mira & Henry, Sina & Jules, Clarice & Sean and other couples do. The sex of M&S is comparable to that of a couple of 15-year-old students !
All very painful.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey Ash😘. I am great thanks. Yes Condor really is increasing his numbers😁.... A real girlfriend I do not remember...

How are you Ash?

I'm doing pretty well, thx! Condor is one of fave men on here. And after the failure with Melissa. He seems to cum through every time now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Damn, Ash, where were all the girls like you when I was looking for a
soulmate? Not that I would have been selfish about it, mind you. I love
eating pussy. 😊

I hope you take your time down there, a couple of licks wont do it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2