Leora - General Chat Topic September 2019 #6

happyone

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Enjoy her while you can. She's likely only here until sometime in November and then she'll be back in the Dark Age of Russia.

WTF surely not!!!

Would it be the Visa issue? Then open an apartment in sunny Queensland Australia we have 2 year visa's

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Enjoy her while you can. She's likely only here until sometime in November and then she'll be back in the Dark Age of Russia.

Really don't bring on mass depression here please. Leora apartment is our happy place.

Leora Please Read.

You have over the years loved exercising, I've thought in the past you would be great twerking. Think about it you would get some exercise and turn the hell out of us watching you practicing twerking. I'm looking forward to you twerking/ exercising in the future.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora Please Read.

You have over the years loved exercising, I've thought in the past you would be great twerking. Think about it you would get some exercise and turn the hell out of us watching you practicing twerking. I'm looking forward to you twerking/ exercising in the future.

She used to go to twerking lessons Aussie, and sometimes would include it in her dance sessions at the other apartment.Although any type of dancing from her is more than welcome.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

She used to go to twerking lessons Aussie, and sometimes would include it in her dance sessions at the other apartment.Although any type of dancing from her is more than welcome.

Well perfect timing for Leora to get back into twerking and exercising don't you think Jimbo4?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Anytime is perfect mate.:biggrin: Don't put off 'till tomorrow what can be done today.

Agreed, hoping Leora wants to make her unofficial fan club happy.

• Like 3