B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

57 minutes ago, Sergio said:

the good guy, he already knew he had to fuck Debby, since he put the condom on, Stella fucks her without it

Well the real humor for me was Stella's friend licked Debby's pussy for quite some time after she likely fucked Sara's friend bareback 1 hour earlier.

While Debby was getting fucked, the condom either fell off or he took it off because  you can see it underneath her on the bed on Cam 12 at 16:08:30  Not sure if the huge wet spot on the sheet was due to that or if Debby was just really wet (Cam 13 @ 16:10:30).

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

While Debby was getting fucked, the condom either fell off or he took it off because  you can see it underneath her on the bed on Cam 12 at 16:08:30  Not sure if the huge wet spot on the sheet was due to that or if Debby was just really wet (Cam 13 @ 16:10:30).

She was amazingly wet when Stella was fingering her. You could hear it on the cam. But we don't know whether Sara's friend came inside her when they went outside. We don't know for sure whether they fucked but I am assuming they did because they were gone for 25 minutes, came back and were very touchy feely on the sofa, she had conversation with Stella where she nodded her head a few times and smiled, he wore only his underwear, they took no cigarettes' or her smoking device and shortly after that Sara came down and he stayed with Debby on the sofa until she signaled him to go out to the balcony where Sara was. Debby then went upstairs to join Stella and her man.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She was amazingly wet when Stella was fingering her. You could hear it on the cam. But we don't know whether Sara's friend came inside her when they went outside. We don't know for sure whether they fucked but I am assuming they did because they were gone for 25 minutes, came back and were very touchy feely on the sofa, she had conversation with Stella where she nodded her head a few times and smiled, he wore only his underwear, they took no cigarettes' or her smoking device and shortly after that Sara came down and he stayed with Debby on the sofa until she signaled him to go out to the balcony where Sara was. Debby then went upstairs to join Stella and her man.

Sara asked the guy what happened when she was asleep. Did you fuck Debby she asked him. He said yes. 

• Like 2

Just now, mkm2222 said:

do u remember where was it and what time was it ?please

Debby and the guy went outside the apartment to fuck around 1430 and returned near 1500. I hour later Debby was fucking Stella's friend and he licked Debby's pussy not knowing she had fucked Sara's friend bareback more than likely.

7 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_9?ts=1569072164&from=share
found it, thanks.
She asked did you fuck Debby, 

his answer is unclear for me  trying to listen again 

She asked Did you fuck Debby (she had to ask twice) and he said yes and nodded his head. Sara then asked him if he used a condom and he said no. She gave him the cold treatment and shook her head and refused a kiss but eventually fucked him bareback anyway.

• Like 1