B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

C'è una differenza tra:

• Fatti pagare per fare qualcosa solo per la fotocamera.
  • Fatti pagare per qualcosa che farebbero anche senza una macchina fotografica. 

Stella fare sesso con questo ragazzo è molto probabilmente qualcosa che farebbero anche senza la presenza di una telecamera, perché vogliono fare sesso. Il denaro è solo lì, quindi danno una visione di qualcosa di normalmente da non vedere sulla macchina fotografica (in realtà l'idea di base di RLC). 

Gli eventi lesbici pseuso sono completamente diversi, perché le ragazze fanno qualcosa che non farebbero mai senza le telecamere.

okay once or twice, these kids are here every day, it makes no sense to have a Gov if we have to see couples anyway

• Like 1

Just now, Mauri said:

okay once or twice, these kids are here every day, it makes no sense to have a Gov if we have to see couples anyway

I think it's great that there are so many guests in B1 now. The whole apartment is full of life.  

I even hope that different visitors will show up also in the other GOV Apartments as well. As often as the girls enjoy it. 👍

BTW, Just try to see the whole thing without jealousy and be happy for the girls. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Penso sia fantastico che ci siano così tanti ospiti in B1 ora. L'intero appartamento è pieno di vita.  

Spero persino che visitatori diversi si presentino anche negli altri appartamenti GOV. Ogni volta che le ragazze si divertono. 👍

A proposito, prova a vedere tutto senza gelosia ed essere felice per le ragazze. 

for girls who take drugs and prostitute themselves? garda now, Sara sleeps and her boyfriend tries to fuck Deb, while Deb kisses with Stella and Sara's boyfriend kisses Stella's tits, and Stella's boyfriend doesn't say niene, this isn't real life,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I wouldn't give up hope yet. Just like with Kristy, there are two apartments they can go to. It would be fair for them to spend about 50% of their nights together in this apartment. 

He was already in her room. The first step is done. 

i think he is here just for a short visit during this week-end  before back home so for me it's over and this guy seems to be too intelligent for rlc for fuck on cameras he knows he can be recorded 

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

for girls who take drugs and prostitute themselves? garda now, Sara sleeps and her boyfriend tries to fuck Deb, while Deb kisses with Stella and Sara's boyfriend kisses Stella's tits, and Stella's boyfriend doesn't say niene, this isn't real life,

Give me a break. You're jealous, that's all. 

Prostitute themselves? If you really think the guys are paying money to have sex, you didn't have a clue how RLC works. 

Without money, nothing would happen in front of the camera. Whether in GOV or in a couple's apartment. The only question is, would the girls do what they do without money, when they would be no cameras at all? 

The answer to that is probably really simple: Most Girls have sex in real life, but would never perform stupid pseudo lesbian shows. 

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dude and Deby leaved..but he had no phants..lol.Must be some spot outside door.

Too bad. 

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

i think he is here just for a short visit during this week-end  before back home so for me it's over and this guy seems to be too intelligent for rlc for fuck on cameras he knows he can be recorded 

Too bad. 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Dammi una pausa. Sei geloso, tutto qui. 

Prostitute? Se pensi davvero che i ragazzi stiano pagando soldi per fare sesso, non hai idea di come funzioni RLC. 

Senza soldi, non accadrebbe nulla davanti alla telecamera. In GOV o nell'appartamento di una coppia. L'unica domanda è: le ragazze farebbero ciò che fanno senza soldi, quando non sarebbero affatto telecamere? 

La risposta è probabilmente molto semplice: la maggior parte delle ragazze fa sesso nella vita reale, ma non farebbe mai stupidi spettacoli di pseudo lesbiche. 

why do you know how RLC works? hahah probably the boys get paid to do what they do, they stay here every day and fuck all day, they're not real couples of boyfriends, everybody wants to fuck with everyone, look at BF Sara. and if you think they are not paid, then why do girls have a contract to stay in front of the cameras and get paid to do this while the kids don't?

• Like 1