B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

Just now, Alladino said:

I don't know if we really have a big problem here. All three girls are really forward about sex to be seen by camera. Two days ago Stella had perfectly visible sex again (once even in daylight).  Sara is really extremely camera friendly and also Debby is honestly not known to hide (just had sex with Stella BF to be seen on camera).

The laundary room sex I would simply understand as such. The apartment was full of people and in the room there was only the washing machine to use as bed replacement. I really think they didn't want to hide but just have good spontaneous sex. 

Of course, both was really a pity, but in the context of all that was visible, certainly something bearable. 

If this ones aren't if the hide type(mainly Stella,Sara and Bebby,agree with you in this)imagine when otehr girls arrive and now have a zone outside they can use(like dude and Debby did),the laundry i think is less problematic because we can see them in there even partially hided,but the zone outside the hall..possible will be used and abused in future.

16 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

No one has to get excited.
Main thing tonight a new party.
Jessica will stay in # B2.
Let's go - the games have to go further

Nothing other than the next pseodo lesbian show event. It will be as boring, predictable and ridiculous as always. I can't wait for Sofie to move out. 

Especially unfortunate is this event regarding Jessica. I had hoped she would go more in the real life direction. The RLC now bringing her to this show event is really sad. 

11 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I see Jessica is back and no sign of the guy she was with last night. Doesn't look like we will see her have sex on cam.

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She just packed a bag and left again.

Yeah, it's a shame, but it looks like Jessica made her choice. If something happen, it will be out of the view of the cameras.

12 hours ago, Mauri said:

for girls who take drugs and prostitute themselves? garda now, Sara sleeps and her boyfriend tries to fuck Deb, while Deb kisses with Stella and Sara's boyfriend kisses Stella's tits, and Stella's boyfriend doesn't say niene, this isn't real life,

C'est la vie      :biggrin: