B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

I really love Debby! Pity she is leaving soon! 😢 There were abit too much stupid shows in B4, and too little real and wild parties like this! I pray to every God in the mythological universe that Debby will return some day, and that there will be more real and wild parties in the houses, on camera! 🎥

❤️

Debby,Damina were the real deal,yes they did plenty of shows But they also managed to act more natural way than most of this Barca girls,still remember the two one late night bringing two dudes home,with the other girls they would do the stuff with the dudes outside,off cams as usualy.Hopefuly next year if both return will be at same time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She asked Did you fuck Debby (she had to ask twice) and he said yes and nodded his head. Sara then asked him if he used a condom and he said no. She gave him the cold treatment and shook her head and refused a kiss but eventually fucked him bareback anyway.

This basically proves they now have a new hiding spot near outside door,dude wasn't dressed..so they arranjed to have a new corner to hide of cams.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

This basically proves they now have a now hiding stop near outside door,dude wasn't dressed..so they arranjed anotehr corner to hide of cams.

I think that is a ridiculous conspiracy- theory--why in earth does he need to hide when he has been naked and fucking all over the apartment??? 

And the question now is..rlc recieved many complains Regard the residents and guests abusing in the use of laundry room..then they fixed it and putted there a cam..but now This residents "made" two new hiding zones to do stuff hided from cams(the small balcony in laundry and the zone near hall.Not good at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think that is a ridiculous conspiracy- theory--why in earth does he need to hide when he has been naked and fucking all over the apartment??? 

Did you by any chance watched?They were flirting..the dude leaved with her without phants..he confirmed to Sara that they had sex..what sounds ridiculous were!?But as usualy..conspiracyyyy.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

And the question now is..rlc recieved many complains Regard the residents and guests abusing in the use of laundry room..then they fixed it and putted there a cam..but now This residents "made" two new hiding zones to do stuff hided from cams(the small balcony in laundry and the zone near hall.Not good at all.

I don't know if we really have a big problem here. All three girls are really forward about sex to be seen by camera. Two days ago Stella had perfectly visible sex again (once even in daylight).  Sara is really extremely camera friendly and also Debby is honestly not known to hide (just had sex with Stella BF to be seen on camera).

The laundary room sex I would simply understand as such. The apartment was full of people and in the room there was only the washing machine to use as bed replacement. I really think they didn't want to hide but just have good spontaneous sex. 

Of course, both was really a pity, but in the context of all that was visible, certainly something bearable. 

• Upvote 1