B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #4 / October #1

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

I liked Anita very well 😉 It wasn't much fake from her. You could see she enjoyed every moment with the other girls. It simply ran out of her 😉

I liked Anita more at her first stay, when she still was a kind of shy and her boobs and her curves were more luscious compared to the second stay.
If I remember it correctly, she brought Adri in as a GF. They were sleeping in one bed (I think the one Cherry is in at pesent) and they stopped each other embarrassed, when one girl started bating beside the other. :biggrin:
And remember, how great both girls developed!

At the second stay, Anita was going for a lot of planned shows, but mainly with smaller groups of 2-4 girls. I fully agree that she seemed to enjoy every moment and was not faking things like Megan, but still every thing was planned, incl. lightning and perfect positioning to the cameras. She definitely liked to present her pussy to the cams, not only in the bedrooms but als so in the big bathroom, when she was lolling herself on the edge of the bathtub. :smile:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Mi piaceva Anita più al suo primo soggiorno, quando lei era ancora una sorta di timido e le sue tette e le sue curve erano più succulento rispetto al secondo soggiorno.
Se ricordo correttamente, ha portato Adri dentro come GF. Stavano dormendo in un letto (credo che quello Cherry è in in pesent) e si sono fermati a vicenda in imbarazzo, quando una ragazza ha iniziato macerazione accanto all'altro. :grande sorriso:
E ricordate, quanto grande sviluppato entrambe le ragazze!

Al secondo soggiorno, Anita stava andando per un sacco di spettacoli in programma, ma soprattutto con piccoli gruppi di 2-4 ragazze. Sono pienamente d'accordo che sembrava godere di ogni momento e non stava fingendo cose come Megan, ma ancora ogni cosa è stato pianificato, incl. fulmini e perfetto posizionamento delle telecamere. Le piaceva sicuramente per presentare la figa alle camme, non solo nelle camere da letto, ma als così nella grande stanza da bagno, quando lei stessa era lolling sul bordo della vasca da bagno. :sorriso, sorridere:

It's from yesterday that you talk about Megan, we realized you didn't like it but you have to pull it out every time? Because in these apartments 8 out of 10 girls are actresses

40 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

It's from yesterday that you talk about Megan, we realized you didn't like it but you have to pull it out every time? Because in these apartments 8 out of 10 girls are actresses

It's from yesterday, when I talked about Megan, but also when I talked about Anita, Adri, Damira and the others. As there is not so much to talk about in B4 right now - and I do not complain about it - people in this chat are talking about previous girs and are telling what they liked and what they don't like. Not 8 out of 10, but all of the girls coming to RLC are actresses, otherwise they would not allow others to follow whatever they do on webcams. And all girls are here for their benefits (free stay, payments most likely according to their performances and potential for additional business outside the apartment). 

The people watching RLC have different preferences. Some like shows, no matter whether they are faked or not, some like shows, as long as they seem a kind of authentic, and some don't like shows at all. I like to share with other people in this forum what I like as well as what I don't like  as well as I like to read about their oppinions, even if they are contrary to my oppinion.

I mentioned many times before that I accept and even respect that you like Megan, and you have to accept that I (and obviously many others in this chat) don't.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, billiboy said:

E 'da ieri, quando ho parlato di Megan, ma anche quando ho parlato di Anita, Adri, Damira e gli altri. Poiché non c'è tanto di cui parlare in questo momento B4 - e non mi lamento su di esso - persone in questa chat si parla di girs precedenti e stanno dicendo quello che volevano e ciò che non piace. Non 8 su 10, ma tutte le ragazze che vengono a RLC sono attrici, altrimenti non avrebbe permesso ad altri di seguire tutto ciò che fanno su webcam. E tutte le ragazze sono qui per i loro benefici (soggiorno gratuito, pagamenti più probabile in base alle loro prestazioni e potenzialità di business aggiuntivo al di fuori l'appartamento). 

Le persone che guardano RLC hanno preferenze diverse. Alcuni spettacoli come, non importa se sono falsi o no, alcuni spettacoli come, fintanto che sembrano una sorta di autentico, e alcuni non piace a tutti gli spettacoli. Mi piace condividere con altre persone in questo forum quello che mi piace così come quello che non mi piace, così come mi piace leggere sui loro oppinions, anche se sono in contrasto con mio parere.

Ho detto molte volte prima che io accetti e anche il rispetto che ti piace Megan, e si deve accettare il fatto che io (e, ovviamente, molti altri in questa chat) non lo faccio.

It s lucky this program don t work just for people in this forum and more others like her but don t write here, i see just so boring appartament now