B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #4 / October #1

35 minutes ago, happyone said:

We all just have to remember that when you get all new girls, it does sometimes take them awhile to get used to being on cam.--so be patient.

Yep, I agree, it will come, just wait and see. The only one that worries me abit is Laima. She has been very careful not to show anything yet, not even in the shower. And she is not new, she is a returning tenant.

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yep, I agree, it will come, just wait and see. The only one that worries me abit is Laima. She has been very careful not to show anything yet, not even in the shower. And she is not new, she is a returning tenant.

On her first stay Liama was always reluctant to get nude in big groups, but she showed-up topless or nude alone or in small groups once in a while, e.g.:

- cooking topless in the kitchen
- showering nude, e.g. together with Diane
- naked workout in her bedroom
- kissing/rubbing/fingering naked with Mila and Elvira
- kissing/rubbing/fingering naked with Beatrice

I like her and her natural body, which is not perfect, but I assume, she feels a bit inferior, especially when a lot of attractive naked girls are presenting themselves naked around her.

She certainly will get more open alone in her room soon, but I am afraid that she needs a girl as a counterpart, which is a kind of aggressive and seductive (in a polite way!), in order to motivate her for some girl/girl interaction.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, billiboy said:

On her first stay Liama was always reluctant to get nude in big groups, but she showed-up topless or nude alone or in small groups once in a while, e.g.:

- cooking topless in the kitchen
- showering nude, e.g. together with Diane
- naked workout in her bedroom
- kissing/rubbing/fingering naked with Mila and Elvira
- kissing/rubbing/fingering naked with Beatrice

I like her and her natural body, which is not perfect, but I assume, she feels a bit inferior, especially when a lot of attractive naked girls are presenting themselves naked around her.

She certainly will get more open alone in her room soon, but I am afraid that she needs a girl as a counterpart, which is a kind of aggressive and seductive (in a polite way!), in order to motivate her for some girl/girl interaction.

I too loved Laima last time. I have no doubt that she will loosen up abit with time again though. But the way she was covering herself on her bed yesterday, and in the shower, she seemed shyer than ever, and pretty disapointing for a returnee. I guess it's not the best idea having an already very shy girl sharing a room.