B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #4 / October #1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And you Harley know that, because you only read it here.

WOW Ed, you are much smarter than I give you credit for!  Yes, only because of what I've read on this forum and from what I've been told by others.  Teacher......can you give Ed a gold star for his wisdom!!

34 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I too loved Laima last time. I have no doubt that she will loosen up abit with time again though. But the way she was covering herself on her bed yesterday, and in the shower, she seemed shyer than ever, and pretty disapointing for a returnee. I guess it's not the best idea having an already very shy girl sharing a room.

I think it's not so important in which room she is staying, but with which girls she will couple-up, in order to have fun. Girls like Elvira, Mila and Beatrice approched her (not the other way round) and even seduced her a little bit and finally she opened up a bit and seemed to enjoy it. Unless one of the girls will approach her in that way, she will attend at the "group events", will perform her wild dance performances, but will always stay clothed.

1 hour ago, billiboy said:

I think it's not so important in which room she is staying, but with which girls she will couple-up, in order to have fun. Girls like Elvira, Mila and Beatrice approched her (not the other way round) and even seduced her a little bit and finally she opened up a bit and seemed to enjoy it. Unless one of the girls will approach her in that way, she will attend at the "group events", will perform her wild dance performances, but will always stay clothed.

I actully don't mind them staying clothed during such events. And I very much prefer just a normal t-shirt/shorts/underwear, instead of those silky gowns, lingeree or other wierd "sexy" costumes. That's real life, anyway. Like in the living room right now, for example. As long as they get naked to shower, and to masturbate once in a while, I'm happy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Holly is used to more action than what she had in the last days ... Hope B4 will ressuscitate !  🤞

If you think about it though, it was all part of a show just for Megan...Megan's gone now, hopefully for good, so we should see Holly's real personality...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I actully don't mind them staying clothed during such events. And I very much prefer just a normal t-shirt/shorts/underwear, instead of those silky gowns, lingeree or other wierd "sexy" costumes. That's real life, anyway. Like in the living room right now, for example. As long as they get naked to shower, and to masturbate once in a while, I'm happy.

I agree. But it looks a bit strange, when the other girls get naked and a single girl stays clothed, not because all have to be naked, but one is not feeling comfortable amongst the others.

• Like 1