B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #4 / October #1

8 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

In the shower wearing a top  ?????  Strange Evelyn               🙄

Maybe she would like to save water by combining showering and washing her top. :smile:
Most efficient would be to pee in the shower, too. :biggrin:

• Like 2

I just checked the list of tenants in B4 and realized that a premiere is going on at present. Since the opening of this apartment on November 27, 2017, there was only a very short period of 2 days (July 11-13, 2018), when the apartment was exclusively occupied by first timers. Rest of the time at least one tenant was present, who stayed a second or even a third time.

I like the way, how the girls act and interact right now (feels much more like real life than before) and even Holly seems to recover from her scheduled daily shows with Megan.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, billiboy said:

I just checked the list of tenants in B4 and realized that a premiere is going on at present. Since the opening of this apartment on November 27, 2017, there was only a very short period of 2 days (July 11-13, 2018), when the apartment was exclusively occupied by first timers. Rest of the time at least one tenant was present, who stayed a second or even a third time.

I like the way, how the girls act and interact right now (feels much more like real life than before) and even Holly seems to recover from her scheduled daily shows with Megan.

Yes I like it like this without Megans scheduled shows.

• Like 3

We sorely need a cam on the landing outside of the kitchen---the girls since this apartment has opened has used it quite a bit--

Of course there is  no sex going on, but it would be nice to just watch them talk, or drink, or smoke out there. 😁

• Like 2