B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #4 / October #1

49 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Welcome Mel and Frida 

I've just checked them out on replay and I like what I see (apart from the big fuck off tatoo on her arm). 

Now we have 6 new girls in B4 who, apart from the 2 new girls, don't appear to know each other. I'm counting Holly here as a new girl because we don't really know what her personality is like without Megan. I must say I'm looking forward to watching them interact, bond and form relationships and friendships instead of the stereotypical shows served up to us in the past. 
However once they've done this I'm not adverse to a bit of genuine girl/girl interplay..😏

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just checked them out on replay and I like what I see (apart from the big fuck off tatoo on her arm). 

Now we have 6 new girls in B4 who, apart from the 2 new girls, don't appear to know each other. I'm counting Holly here as a new girl because we don't really know what her personality is like without Megan. I must say I'm looking forward to watching them interact, bond and form relationships and friendships instead of the stereotypical shows served up to us in the past. 
However once they've done this I'm not adverse to a bit of genuine girl/girl interplay..😏

"i m looking forward to watch them interact,bond and form relationships instead of the..stereotypical shows served to us in past",man..really hope you are right.Curiosly i think the biggest danger to house continue being shows after shows is Holly..she passed enought time with Megan(and did plenty of shows with her)to continue with the "tradition",lets hope not.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"i m looking forward to watch them interact,bond and form relationships instead of the..stereotypical shows served to us in past",man..really hope you are right.Curiosly i think the biggest danger to house continue being shows after shows is Holly..she passed enought time with Megan(and did plenty of shows with her)to continue with the "tradition",lets hope not.

The other girls hopefully aren't Megan though...

Probably at least 90% of the guys here have been crying out for new girls so let's just sit back and watch, and hopefully enjoy