B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #4 / October #1

Evelyn has some really big shoes to fill in the twin bedroom, Debby was bold enough, and had a big enough personality that just one person was plenty in that room made for two. Evelyn seems very different and it will be a huge difference now that Debby is gone sad to say.

I honestly don't think that Evelyn can even begin to fill the shoes of masterful majestic Debby. I hope she proves me wrong I think she will be a one month and a goner begging RLC to let her go home, this stuff is over her cute little young head, and she is already in far to deep and completely out of her comfort zone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Evelyn has some really big shoes to fill in the twin bedroom, Debby was bold enough, and had a big enough personality that just one person was plenty in that room made for two. Evelyn seems very different and it will be a huge difference now that Debby is gone sad to say.

I honestly don't think that Evelyn can even begin to fill the shoes of masterful majestic Debby. I hope she proves me wrong.

It was odd moving her to twin bedroom...I reckon her friend will be coming at some point...

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

on the pictures that somebody posted on page 5, which one is Mel?

Buy a subscribtion. That's a privilidge we get when we are subscribers, seeing wich bed they sleep in, and thereby what name they have.

• Like 1