B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #5 / October #1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

let's pretend you have a girlfriend Ed and she went out of town for the weekend to visit one of her girlfriends and upon her return you asked her how her weekend went and she responded by saying she took a nice long bath with her girlfriend and her flavor of the month.  How would you receive this information from your girlfriend?

Honestly, I don't see how that is so wrong. Actually, not just from here, but also from movies and internet, I have the impression some of this might be a cultural difference. Nudity in USA seem to be ALOT more private than here in Europe. Nudity in USA seem to be A BIG THING, while here it's not so much. People breast feed in cafes here. I've actually been to a party myself, at our neighbour's farm, where many bathed naked in an outdoor heated tub (sort of primitive jaccussi we have here).

image.jpeg.5e84352685dc4c2b60e5f1d9f912e60b.jpeg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Honestly, I don't see how that is so wrong. Actually, not just from here, but also from movies and internet, I have the impression some of this might be a cultural difference. Nudity in USA seem to be ALOT more private than here in Europe. Nudity in USA seem to be A BIG THING, while here it's not so much. People breast feed in cafes here. I've actually been to a party myself, at our neighbour's farm, where many bathed naked in an outdoor heated tub (sort of primitive jaccussi we have here).

Yes, we in the USA are more conservative when it comes to nudity but we have our fair share of places that one can go to if they choose to get naked.  Yes, there is a cultural difference between us and i've spent time in Europe and Canada and without looking for these kind of places you really don't find much.  it's the same in the USA, if you know where to look you can find anything you are looking for.  We have lots of swingers groups in the USA, along with some topless beaches and nudist camps.  Yes, we are different, yet very much the same.  i think more than anything it all stems down to how you were raised!!

I still want to know how you would feel if your girlfriend came home and told you she took a long hot bath with plenty of alcohol with her friend and her friends flavor of the month.  I honestly don't think you would like it very much!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I still want to know how you would feel if your girlfriend came home and told you she took a long hot bath with plenty of alcohol with her friend and her friends flavor of the month.  I honestly don't think you would like it very much!!

it's totally different if you and your significant other are both there but when it's just one of you, I don't think the other of you would like it at all.......that's all I'm saying.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, we in the USA are more conservative when it comes to nudity but we have our fair share of places that one can go to if they choose to get naked.  Yes, there is a cultural difference between us and i've spent time in Europe and Canada and without looking for these kind of places you really don't find much.  it's the same in the USA, if you know where to look you can find anything you are looking for.  We have lots of swingers groups in the USA, along with some topless beaches and nudist camps.  Yes, we are different, yet very much the same.  i think more than anything it all stems down to how you were raised!!

I'm not talking about in small swingers or nudist communities, I'm not talking about in everyday society in general. I grew up in a rural farm community (neither very liberal or conservative). As I said. People breast feed in cafes here. And some public swimming pools have mixed gender wordrobes.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's totally different if you and your significant other are both there but when it's just one of you, I don't think the other of you would like it at all.......that's all I'm saying.

Still not a huge issue, imo, but it depends on the relationship, of course.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I'm not talking about in small swingers or nudist communities, I'm not talking about in everyday society in general. I grew up in a rural farm community (neither very liberal or conservative). As I said. People breast feed in cafes here. And some public swimming pools have mixed gender wordrobes.

I hope that they would all be women 😉

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

LOL we have women that breast feed in public places as well.  It's not common to see that here but i it does happen.  we are just different Ed, you see no problem with it but I do.....no big deal.  you except my stance on it and i'll except and respect your stance on it, it's that simple.

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Still not a huge issue, imo, but it depends on the relationship, of course.

maybe in Europe but not in the states.  i can promise you that I can't think of one......not one of my buddies, myself included, that wouldn't be highly pissed off if that were to happen and they found out about it!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL we have women that breast feed in public places as well.  It's not common to see that here but i it does happen.  we are just different Ed, you see no problem with it but I do.....no big deal.  you except my stance on it and i'll except and respect your stance on it, it's that simple.

Come to Canada.  We have girls that go topless walking down the streets.