B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #5 / October #1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

You prefer she does nothing ? Also this is way better than the shows Sofie did.

Instead of this daily planied shows?Yes i would prefer her to just watch tv or something and surprises me with an unexpected bate moment or something similar,it's not beacuse she is two hours with legs opened or ass up in sofa turned to cam that it becomes apealing or sexy to watch,and not saying this because it's her(that i actualy enjoy watch her when she acts normal,she is kinda zen and that cool)but then in shows she just goes vulgar,easy route.Some complain about Sara and Stella but the two by far are the ones delivering genuine stuff in cams from time to time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This morning I was told that Jessica got off the phone with the English speaking guy last night because she had enough in trying to defend her actions in the tub, by telling him she was very very tired....LMAO.   I was told that after she got off the phone with him she stayed up another 7 hours......she must have really been tired alright.  Jessica is not a trust worthy person,  her first stay on RLC she told the guy that she was seeing back home that she was going to Barcelona to be a translator which was a bold face lie as well.  These girls.....I simply love them, they are all Angels!!

what did jessica do to the guy?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

what did jessica do to the guy?

Nothing is what she tried to explain to her guy on the phone, she really didnt do anything to him other than being in the tub with him and Sara.