B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Nope, not kidding. I love bigger forms. I've seen cuter faces, but I do honestly think her body is one of the best. Huge boobs, great butt and very nice belly! 😍

Okay I see, im not a fan og big breasts and her belly is a little big for my taste, but other than that she seems like a nice girl.

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Nope, not kidding. I love bigger forms. I've seen cuter faces, but I do honestly think her body is one of the best. Huge boobs, great butt and very nice belly! 😍

Agree,Amber looks absolutely great,not all girls have to be skinny and small breats,we have plenty of girls like that in Rlc and few like Amber.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Good day to all...

Ed, I have seen 4 pictures of Amber, 2 from her bedroom and 2 from the bathroom.  I have to agree with you Ed.......Amber is Amberlicious!!!  In all my life I dated more slimmer women than I did full body women.....hell, I married a cheerleader for goodness sake lol.  As i've grown older and became more mature, my taste have changed by far for a more full bodied woman and the type that has that cute little belly.  it takes far less sleeping bag when you have a full bodied woman!!!  Amber, you are number 1 in my book!!!

• Like 6

Two worries: Amber arrives with a small suitcase, is it proportional to his stay? But the most serious is whether jess will try to import the nonsense of Sof and Nao here. This apartment is the flagship, please no stupid show. Quelle beauté cette Amber !

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1