B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

maybe you didn't notice, a category already exists, it's called "couples on vacation"

It has always been a bad idea to consider GOV Apartments as a place without guys. After all, there should always be enough visitors (male and female) in a GOV apartment so that there is going on. 

Best would be to have enough visitors so that RLC can go on without these silly pseudo lesbian shows. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Sergio said:

maybe you didn't notice, a category already exists, it's called "couples on vacation"

I did not see a sign that says no boys allowed or the apartments labeled Lesbians on Vacation. You cannot lock these girls in an apartment that does not have naturally occurring events in real life. When people do not want boys in the apartments to see the girls, then the  girls have no other choice but to go out and be with the boys outside the apartment----You cannot have it both ways--either boys are allowed in the apartment or they go out to see them 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

The positive thing about Amber is she looks good and did not hide from the cameras on her first day.  There are some who are still hiding after weeks.

I think she has maybe one of the most beautiful bodies we have ever seen on RLC! Amber 💎

il y a une heure, Sergio a dit :

Maybe you didn't noticed that these are girls in real life with their own life for our viewing pleasure and if they want to have guys round than that's their choice. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Huh? One of the most beautiful bodies we have ever seen on RLC ? You're kidding right?

Nope, not kidding. I love bigger forms. I've seen cuter faces, but I do honestly think her body is one of the best. Huge boobs, great butt and very nice belly! 😍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It has always been a bad idea to consider GOV Apartments as a place without guys. After all, there should always be enough visitors (male and female) in a GOV apartment so that there is going on. 

Best would be to have enough visitors so that RLC can go on without these silly pseudo lesbian shows. 

Amen.Only diference Regard first times in Barca houses is that nowdays the girls instead of having all the fun with dudes outsides they actualy bring them to house and we can watch.i take that any time in comparation with fake lesbian action and pseudo erotic fantasies(dress like school girls,paintings etc),would say both things have space to happen..both real life stuff and the shows.sorry to desapointed many bust most of this girls aren't remotely lesbians,they are straight and usual their sex life includes dudes not girls.

• Like 5