B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

il y a 1 minute, corvette84 a dit :

Wait, girls actually go 5 days without rubbing one out?

She eats, sleep, shower, watch some tv, do her own work and go out. Repeat.

Probably u enjoy paying good money to watch girls do that EVERY FUCKING DAY but I don't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Wait, girls actually go 5 days without rubbing one out?

I think they can get one without using their hands just by concentrating.  So she might have gotten one by just closing her eyes and you wouldn't know.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Probably u enjoy paying good money to watch girls do that EVERY FUCKING DAY but I don't.

I hear what you are saying, but I love watching a good bate. Everyone is different with their likes and I respect that.

14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I hear what you are saying, but I love watching a good bate. Everyone is different with their likes and I respect that.

So when was the last time you saw a good bate here and who?  Holly and Jessica are gone. I did see Evelyn do one.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:20 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL sometimes I just can't help myself to laugh even more!!

Was it something I said? Maybe you have a good explanation as to why they were going to the toilet peeing so much, it just looked strange. 

I think the beautiful Mindy, she already had her own project for this stay in Barcelona, which surely is not to make a show for us, I don't mind, for the others, looking at her suitcase and the clothes she has in the wardrobe , I don't think it will stop more than a month

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Looks like she is here to study, we have had other girls like that who only stayed a few weeks to study. Dont think we will see any bates from her, she is not like that.