B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

So maybe they knew when it would be UM but to think they planed to have a threesome during the UM is just silly. And all was back in bed when the UM was lifted, I dunno why you think she wants anything sexual to do with Sara's guy. Also Jess just met the new girl Amber now downstairs in the LR, Jess was in the restroom and saw Amber coming down the stairs, she went out and smiled as she shaked her hand, because it was the first time they met, so again you were wrong like most of the times 🙂

It's not worth it Fagen...

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the proof was in the bath the 3 took together, she gave a thumbs up and said "I like it"!!  what more do you need?  that guy was nothing but a fuck for Sara and she didn't care who he fucked.  Hell, he fucked Debbie for goodness sake and you think she would mind if he fucked Jessica?  Get real man!!!

He didn't...that was Stella's boy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

With Sara(soon)and Stella gone we now need a girl to do more than the shows,hope is Amber.

I feel sorry for the local licquer shop owner...Their profits are really gonna suffer and they might have to close...😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

i miss the rlc period when a new girl just arrived and the other girls were doing a welcome party for her, now more and more the girls are egoist and do their life on the side and don't care about the arrival of the new girl 😏,

so sad to see amber alone in B1 for her first night here

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2