B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

I wasn't aware that Nora was showing up to give instructions lately. In truth, she's only appeared when she was visiting an old friend from the pro-modeling or theater days. As for Kiko, well, I think things have changed with these two over the years. It's all personal speculation since I've been out of the researcher loop and my contacts have mostly faded away since Nora & Kiko departed for different pastures.

I think the girls are being referred to RLC by their other "modeling (insert sarcastic emoticon here)" friends. Nora was never into that particular scene in the past, and she's not in the same age group as the current batch. So I think she's pretty much out of the loop. IMHO. PM me if you have reasons to demonstrate my ignorance.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I wasn't aware that Nora was showing up to give instructions lately. In truth, she's only appeared when she was visiting an old friend from the pro-modeling or theater days. As for Kiko, well, I think things have changed with these two over the years. It's all personal speculation since I've been out of the researcher loop and my contacts have mostly faded away since Nora & Kiko departed for different pastures.

I think the girls are being referred to RLC by their other "modeling (insert sarcastic emoticon here)" friends. Nora was never into that particular scene in the past, and she's not in the same age group as the current batch. So I think she's pretty much out of the loop. IMHO. PM me if you have reasons to demonstrate my ignorance.

i heard the Nora voice more than one time in the phone when the girls received call and she visited more than one time the barça apartments after her departure,

she took bath few months ago in B4 with the girls for example

• Upvote 1

Anyone that Its desapointed with Sara with boyfriend..sintonize b2,show girl of b1 just joined b2 show girls..will be a epic night show.Fingers crossed they will dressed as school girls and some body painting hopefully.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I remember perfectly Nora being in b1 for some times and leading the girls during shows.

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

i heard the Nora voice more than one time in the phone when the girls received call and she visited more than one time the barça apartments after her departure,

she took bath few months ago in B4 with the girls for example

She did? I must have missed

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

maybe because too much bubble 🙂

she was in B1 too with her laptop on the big table and talk with the two other girls,

and another time she had new hair too in B1 during her visit (red)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Maybe we should start a "Missed It" club. It would be the biggest group here, especially since RLC is so locked-down nowadays. I did see her visiting on occasion, but not lately. To be truthful, I seldom click on RLC anymore.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes, RLC's values are as follow:

1. Incompetent
  2. lazy
  3. stupid
  4. lack of respect for its customers

And not to forget, the worst support team in the business.

Funny thing is, those lame reasons they used to give or are giving as information on the homepage, i really wonder if they really think their customers are dumb as fuck.

They are really the worst....Just a bunch of inept idiots running the place...They give the same generic excuses for everything....These people don't understand anything about customer service....

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maybe we should start a "Missed It" club. It would be the biggest group here, especially since RLC is so locked-down nowadays. I did see her visiting on occasion, but not lately. To be truthful, I seldom click on RLC anymore.

Truthfully, Foamy, Nora visited with Jessica at the living room table when Jessica first arrived at the apartment 

• Like 1