B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #2

a bit of curiosity, I see that there are people who defend the RLC, even when it is indefensible, I ask, they give you a discount on the price of the subscription, in that case, please, tell us, so I will speak well of them too

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, Sergio a dit :

a bit of curiosity, I see that there are people who defend the RLC, even when it is indefensible, I ask, they give you a discount on the price of the subscription, in that case, please, tell us, so I will speak well of them too

Alright Sergio, if the discount is significant I will betray my conscience, count me in  :biggrin:

Meanwhile do you mind helping me ask these RLC defenders whether they can get RLC to ask MINDY FUCKING POLITELY TO STOP HIDING WHILE SHOWERING???

Edited by SierraTM
edit: politely

52 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Alright Sergio, if the discount is significant I will betray my conscience, count me in  :biggrin:

Meanwhile do you mind helping me ask these RLC defenders whether they can get RLC to ask MINDY FUCKING POLITELY TO STOP HIDING WHILE SHOWERING???

what is hiding for you because what I saw she does not hide anything when she takes a shower

You may need better glasses or take a step back because the only thing you can do right now is to complain

• Like 5