Leora - General Chat Topic September/October 2019 #7

Aussie_oi_oi

Not wishing to put a dampener on imminent proceedings with regard " The Little One " But if her tenure is as suspected a 90 day visa,then she will only be around for a maximum of twenty seven days more, as she will sadly have to leave by 11 November.

Perhaps, being the good natured person she is, she will give you all a memorable last month, as when the Russian apartment was shut down unceremoniously there was no time for folks to adapt to the loss.

So come on Little One, join in the spirit of the occasion, and if you do indeed have to leave, go out with a bang this time that everyone will remember, as opposed to going out like a damp squib like last time, and if it's the last time they see you, make sure they never forget you and the pleasure you have given them...and me. :biggrin: :heart:

Respect !!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Not wishing to put a dampener on imminent proceedings with regard " The Little One " But if her tenure is as suspected a 90 day visa,then she will only be around for a maximum of twenty seven days more, as she will sadly have to leave by 11 November.

Perhaps, being the good natured person she is, she will give you all a memorable last month, as when the Russian apartment was shut down unceremoniously there was no time for folks to adapt to the loss.

So come on Little One, join in the spirit of the occasion, and if you do indeed have to leave, go out with a bang this time that everyone will remember, as opposed to going out like a damp squib like last time, and if it's the last time they see you, make sure they never forget you and the pleasure you have given them...and me. :biggrin: :heart:

Respect !!

Thanks for that, Jimbo. I, too, wish she will surprise us with her smile, her dance her happiness and beauty for what time we may have left with her. How poignant that she will leave us all on Armistice Day, or our Veteran's Day. I will certainly be laying down my arms in honor of our Lady Leora. 😥

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

A rainha já acordou parra alegar o dia com a sua beleza 

The queen has already woken up to claim the day with her beauty.

That was a beautiful comment, bro.

Esse foi um belo comentário, mano.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1