Leora - General Chat Topic September/October 2019 #7

Aussie_oi_oi

I defer to the judgement of you guys who know more and have been watching her longer than I. If what you say is accurate...that she is only pandering to the wishes of her fans...then it is logical to assume and we can certainly expect to see her fulfill our expectations with her female chat mate. 

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I defer to the judgement of you guys who know more and have been watching her longer than I. If what you say is accurate...that she is only pandering to the wishes of her fans...then it is logical to assume and we can certainly expect to see her fulfill our expectations with her female chat mate. 

Well, you know me, philo. I am a full service chap. I always want everyone to achieve their wishes on here. Hell, don't think I wouldn't enjoy it, but I am also realistic. 😎

24 minutes ago, philo said:

This will never happen no women and no other guys. 

She is happy just doing what she wants when she wants and anything we say here has no effect on what she does. 

Guest Felix75

Well, unlike others, she always has wet spots on the blanket and the juices that we see.  Therefore, these are not false orgasms like many girls of the project.