Leora - General Chat Topic September/October 2019 #7

Aussie_oi_oi

I think it is time for Leora's video chat friend to make a visit. It's time to test RLC's servers and I think such a visit would shut down the servers and would exceed all of the record breaking replays that Masha's exploits have set.  All of Leora's visits that I have observed over the years from her friend has been in the fall...or more specifically, during the holiday season. I hope this video chat is a prelude to something that has been long anticipated and that subscribers need to see. Leora...it's time to honor your fans!!!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, philo said:

I think it is time for Leora's video chat friend to make a visit. It's time to test RLC's servers and I think such a visit would shut down the servers and would exceed all of the record breaking replays that Masha's exploits have set.  All of Leora's visits that I have observed over the years from her friend has been in the fall...or more specifically, during the holiday season. I hope this video chat is a prelude to something that has been long anticipated and that subscribers need to see. Leora...it's time to honor your fans!!!

Good luck with that philo.

1 minute ago, philo said:

I have been withholding this observation for some time but now feel compelled to comment. Leora, I think, prefers anal. 

You wish, philo. Leora prefers to have a place to stay so she has learned how to tolerate us. Nothing more. With all due respect.