Archive Moment Requests Part #3

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't forget that what may be irrelevant to you may not be to others. For sure was moments lost that you didn't even notice but others did (and vice-versa).
As far as i understand how the system works, after 48H nothing else can be re-saved, so if a corrupted video is saved by operators and not "re-saved" in that 48H (with the system fixed) it will be damaged and not be working normally and nothing else can be done about it. That's why they said to you that the moments are lost
It was said recently that operators was saving moments. The "announcement" was only made today (day 13). 

also believe (looking how lately the videos have been upload to public) that more videos from at least 12 and 13 (perhaps 11) will be released on following days

don't know why but i have not the envy to do requests now i am not motivate

sorry for the double or triple posts but i had a serious bug on my side on camcaps during the last 30 mn, impossible to posts anything this is what i got: New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 2374 seconds before submitting.

the issue is reported to stnc

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't forget that what may be irrelevant to you may not be to others. For sure was moments lost that you didn't even notice but others did (and vice-versa).
As far as i understand how the system works, after 48H nothing else can be re-saved, so if a corrupted video is saved by operators and not "re-saved" in that 48H (with the system fixed) it will be damaged and not be working normally and nothing else can be done about it. That's why they said to you that the moments are lost
It was said recently that operators was saving moments. The "announcement" was only made today (day 13). 

also believe (looking how lately the videos have been upload to public) that more videos from at least 12 and 13 (perhaps 11) will be released on following days

see the whole flow of my ticket.
I was specific on the dates and thus asked which realm I wanted to add to shortly afterwards the "excuse" for problems and lost period.

In my view, the first service was in general and the second sent to those who in the future (or already current) will deal with it.

With that time passes and "sorry for the inconvenience" will become a popular "stamp".
Moving this customer away.

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

sorry for the double or triple posts but i had a serious bug on my side on camcaps during the last 30 mn, impossible to posts anything this is what i got: New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 2374 seconds before submitting.

me too...
relieved to know I wasn't the only one

• Like 1

On 2/13/2020 at 6:40 PM, firewall said:

the issue is reported to stnc

Is everything working better now?

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i was wondering how everyone was enjoying the new archive policy.

1) Well in the 4 days since they started the new arrangement they have released a total of 25 videos.

Old policy = 100+ videos per day average

New policy = 6 videos per day average

So it looks like their reasoning for saving the videos themselves was to drastically reduce the number of videos.

2) I don't like the generic video titles "Adam & Eva have Sex" & "Alan have sex with girlfriend". When we look back at an apartments video archive we are going to get a page full of videos all called Adam & Eva have sex.

3) I thought that as they were creating their own videos now, the videos would be released much earlier as they could approve their own videos immediately. That doesn't seem to be the case.

4) I can't think of a single thing to say that demonstrates any part of this new archive policy that is an improvement on the old.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, stanley said:

1) Well in the 4 days since they started the new arrangement they have released a total of 25 videos.

So it looks like their reasoning for saving the videos themselves was to drastically reduce the number of videos.

2) I don't like the generic video titles "Adam & Eva have Sex" & "Alan have sex with girlfriend". When we look back at an apartments video archive we are going to get a page full of videos all called Adam & Eva have sex.

3) I thought that as they were creating their own videos now, the videos would be released much earlier as they could approve their own videos immediately. That doesn't seem to be the case.

4) I can't think of a single thing to say that demonstrates any part of this new archive policy that is an improvement on the old.

it looks like they are waiting for requests rather than scanning to see what happened. we were unpaid volunteers replaced by paid employees that save nothing. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it looks like they are waiting for requests rather than scanning to see what happened. we were unpaid volunteers replaced by paid employees that save nothing. 

I made a ticket and won't stop bothering them until they get to the level we had before. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, stanley said:

Until now it's a complete disaster. I sent them your summary so they can work on all these things...

• Haha 1