Archive Moment Requests Part #3

If video archive is gone as we usted to know(a place were we could see,catch almost all  we miss during the day,night)then VH needs yes or yes to at least have a two full days time archive avaliable.Really don't like the route VH is going,less and less care about users.They are becoming..rlc😖.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

it looks like they are waiting for requests rather than scanning to see what happened. we were unpaid volunteers replaced by paid employees that save nothing. 

Isn't modernisation great eh good to see VH know what they are doing eh 😂

59 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it looks like they are waiting for requests rather than scanning to see what happened. we were unpaid volunteers replaced by paid employees that save nothing. 

i will do zero requests now for show my disagreement, seems the new employees are volunteers also by the answer i receive the other day, it's at VH to pay someone for save the moments, the archive is dead now !

the good old days with the archive is over 😏

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Hell no when it does not improve by tomorrow I will write them again. I also informed James. 

ask james to pay someone for save the moments because this is the answer i got the other day about add a date on the title of the new videos:

Of course, we will tell about it, but I can't promise you that our volunteers will do that. Also, don't forget that you can filter videos by date.

Best,

Voyeur-House TV.

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

ask james to pay someone for save the moments because this is the answer i got the other day about add a date on the title of the new videos:

Of course, we will tell about it, but I can't promise you that our volunteers will do that. Also, don't forget that you can filter videos by date.

Best,

Voyeur-House TV.

Lol I will forward them that too. That answer is completely ridiculous...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

So true,honestly don't think is inocent that nowdays they save so few videos daily.With the unpaid volunteers we usualy had the safety "net" that if we missed th good moments(being 5 or 25 of them)later we would just need to check video archive and catch the moments we missed,now..with the "paid workers" there is the feeling if we miss moments and only try to watch them a couple days later in archive..most if them won't be there.As i said prior..change for worst.And continuing this way a two,three days time archive replay is needed.