B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

Il y a 7 heures, ze81 a dit :

Man..so many Barca girls(in all houses of rlc)foking dudes outside,off cams.Then We get the "rests" and some say..what more do you want,we can watch girls naked doing shows..well what i wanted was to see what this girls are truly doing with the dudes..it's "real life in cams" but we don't see it in cams..and instead we have "real life", "spontaneous,sexy" shows in cams that basicaly is giving us the middle finger and joking with us.

I am not too against shows, I am more against girls who do nothing and hide from the cameras.

For me, it is better to have something to watch than nothing.

il y a 7 minutes, firewall a dit :

mindy is still here or she left this morning?

I want to ask this too, what is she waiting for? A helicopter?

I am checking Replay now.

Edit: I am not sure, seems like she is still here.

Edited by SierraTM
edit: add on

32 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I want to ask this too, what is she waiting for? A helicopter?

I am checking Replay now.

Edit: I am not sure, seems like she is still here.

i think she's still here because it's piss you off :biggrin:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

Besides Nicole, there was Nora. Both took the project seriously and really got involved.

I agree. Nora was great as a tenant herself, but I hated when she was trying to manage other girls.

Both clones in b2 taking shower at same time..who is ready for a foking hot,sexy,sensual show in b1 or b2..depends if clones are going to meet the clone in b1 and do it there or the two ones in b1 will go to b2.It better have some dam back massages and petting!!Only doubth is Molly..she have her fok mate to meet outside..so not sure if she will have time.