B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

il y a 41 minutes, hacıvat a dit :

very interesting. they came in. they went to kitchen. they have kissed very hot. boy wanted to show his dick. molly has stopped him. she gave him some drink. then left the kitchen. they have kissed abt 3 minutes at hall. then the boy has left the house.ı suppose they spoke with each other russian.

From what I am seeing so far, Molly is a smart girl.

She knows when to show the cameras and when to hold herself back. She does not tease or fool the audience which is good.

I think she might have something to propose to RLC.

I hope for the best.

Please. She fucked this guy outside just like all the others now. That was a goodnight and thanks for the fuck kiss exchange if ever ive seen one. All the Barca girls are tuned into manipulating RLC so they get free rent, free bonus money and free vacation while their real sex life occurs outside the apartment and house.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

à l’instant, CrazyDude a dit :

Please. She fucked this guy outside just like all the others now. That was a goodnight and thanks for the fuck kiss exchange if ever ive seen one. All the Barca girls are tuned into manipulating RLC so they get free rent, free bonus money and free vacation. 

Yes looking at the time you might be right but sometimes, this is might be chips that the girls are holding on to to get more money.

If they bring their game to the cameras, and I think if RLC agrees to pay her Molly will, we will have a livelier B1 after Mindy leaves.

Comparing Amber & the rest of the Barca girls to Molly, Molly does have the potential to do better for the audience.

But yes, she might never fuck on cameras. I hope not.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

Please. She fucked this guy outside just like all the others now. That was a goodnight and thanks for the fuck kiss exchange if ever ive seen one. All the Barca girls are tuned into manipulating RLC so they get free rent, free bonus money and free vacation while their real sex life occurs outside the apartment and house.

Spot on CD!!

Man..so many Barca girls(in all houses of rlc)foking dudes outside,off cams.Then We get the "rests" and some say..what more do you want,we can watch girls naked doing shows..well what i wanted was to see what this girls are truly doing with the dudes..it's "real life in cams" but we don't see it in cams..and instead we have "real life", "spontaneous,sexy" shows in cams that basicaly is giving us the middle finger and joking with us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yes looking at the time you might be right but sometimes, this is might be chips that the girls are holding on to to get more money.

If they bring their game to the cameras, and I think if RLC agrees to pay her Molly will, we will have a livelier B1 after Mindy leaves.

Comparing Amber & the rest of the Barca girls to Molly, Molly does have the potential to do better for the audience.

But yes, she might never fuck on cameras. I hope not.

"She might never fuck on cameras",with the right $ncentiv$ she will fuck every single day in cams.Her or any other Barca girl of rlc.

A well choreographed introduction for Molly’s hired hand. No doubt he will make his presence felt in the coming days and with more action upstairs. Will Molly take the big room when Mindy leaves and give themselves more room to perform - who knows ? Biggest mystery is why Amber is camped out at b2 and why the spare room has not been brought back into commission and why she’s peeing all the time; cystitis perhaps? One thing that’s probably sure is the teasing will continue at b2 and slow burning Molly will likely become a volcano 🌋 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

"She might never fuck on cameras",with the right $ncentiv$ she will fuck every single day in cams.Her or any other Barca girl of rlc.

Lets not forget that Molly a few days ago told some guy, in english, she can go 18 months to 2 years without sex. Someone posted this and i verified it via replay.

Il y a 7 heures, ze81 a dit :

yes sir, no girl on RLC in her right mind will say no to money... frankly i now have some big hopes for Molly.