B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

8 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

Lets not forget that Molly a few days ago told some guy, in english, she can go 18 months to 2 years without sex. Someone posted this and i verified it via replay.

Let's keep our fingers crossed she stays here 2 years and 1 day then...😁

8 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

Lets not forget that Molly a few days ago told some guy, in english, she can go 18 months to 2 years without sex. Someone posted this and i verified it via replay.

Sex, why?
She had a monthly ticket at RLC .....

I haven't been paying to much since Sara, Stella, and Jess left (the Jess shows and Sara/Stella sex stuff was cool but the big draw for me was hearing them speak English as often as they did).  But I will echo an sentiment I see here often, Mindy is a very beautiful woman and it is to bad she wasn't keen on sharing more of herself with us.  

Speaking of stunning women, was that really Lorraine who visited the other day?  I didn't recognize her at all.  I guess I paid attention to everything else about her and not her face when she was in B4.

4 hours ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Speaking of stunning women, was that really Lorraine who visited the other day?  I didn't recognize her at all.  I guess I paid attention to everything else about her and not her face when she was in B4.

I guess you are either desperate for something to say or you are half blind!  Sure....Loraine will be making another appearance soon and the saga continues.  For me personally, there was never anything hot or stunning about Loraine, but I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder!!  she is another one that keeps her sex and dirty side out of the apartments...enjoy her when she gets back, she is another mistake by RLC!!