B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

"Energetic Exquisite Enticing EVELYN" and "NO PRAISE for ALLA" sure make an odd couple. Like night and day, Salt and Pepper, Oil and Vinegar. One is hot as hell, and the other one well she could be, but chooses not to share with the voyeurs.

You can see the Evelyn is trying but it seems to me like Alla isn't really interested to do anything beyond what she was already doing.

She doesn't even want to move when Evelyn was in the tub with her.

Edited by SierraTM
edit: add on

1 hour ago, studev3131 said:

The barcelona cams have died, just nobody has told us.  A month ago Noldus was providing action updates every two minutes now he's unseen.  Guess we have another 40 to 60 days of this until these houses shift again.

LOL it's easy to say the girls left or the girls are home or the girls are in the tub or the girls are cooking dinner or the girls are in the pool...Noldus is god!!

Il y a 1 heure, studev3131 a dit :

The barcelona cams have died, just nobody has told us.  A month ago Noldus was providing action updates every two minutes now he's unseen.  Guess we have another 40 to 60 days of this until these houses shift again.

Not really he was here 1-2 days ago I think but I get what you mean.

Maybe Noldus has given up on this shit RLC is showing us. Some of the B4 girls need to be shipped out.

But first order of the day should be MINDY OUT.

Just now, SierraTM said:

I'm sorry but I really have to disagree.  Mindy is a girl that is like so many before her.  She does her thing and doesn't care about getting involved in all the shows that go on.  Like I replied to Thes, it's refreshing to see a girl that's not all w_ _ _ _ _  like so many before her!!

57 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Not really he was here 1-2 days ago I think but I get what you mean.

Maybe Noldus has given up on this shit RLC is showing us. Some of the B4 girls need to be shipped out.

I'm still around, but Harley has taken over the status update from his source 😉 

• Haha 3