B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

15 minutes ago, billiboy said:

However, I understand that you prefer girl/boy action than girl/girl action. 

That's not the case, I'm a big fan of Nina and Kira. Like I said, realism is what's important.

15 minutes ago, billiboy said:

But in the end, everythig that happens in the RLC appartments is a RLC show and the traffic in the different apartments under different conditions is analyzed by them. RLC draws it's conclusions and decides how to proceed regarding No. and type of apartments, combination of tenants and most likely tells the girls what they are allowed to do and not to do. As there is already a mixed vacation apartment (no5 B5, before B3), which is obviously not so much of interest as the GOV apartments B1, B2, and B4, RLC will never take boys in these 3 apartments as tenants.

That's a matter of fact and - ironic or not - real (business) life. :smile:

I think differently. Especially considering RLC hasn't really tried anything like this yet. The closest thing a GOV apartment with guys was the roommate apartment with Kristy and the Angles. I really think this has been very successful. 

Anyway, I don't think I know anything better than RLC. I'm just describing what I think RLC might could improve. 

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The fact we are discussing about other things almost daily and not about what 7 girls are doing in the house says a lot about how low interesting b4 nowdays is.B4 was(in my tastes) pretty good some few months ago and will again be good sooner or later,it's just personal tastes,some probably really enjoying the actual cast of b4 and can't condemn them,people have equal or different tastes,we just have to respect that and if we want to show we don't agree..we just need to replay and show why,no need to insult or feel superior to the others users,I know Damina and some of girls i found interesting will return sooner or later..that what's matter.

Good point about personal taste, Ze, and we shouldn't show animosity towards someone with different tastes to our own. 

Wasn't B4, a few months ago, full of fake lezzie shows though?...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

That's not the case, I'm a big fan of Nina and Kira. Like I said, realism is what's important.

Nina and Kira are doing professional cam shows and are fully aware and very interested that everything they do is public. This is the worst exaple you could chose for "realism".

• Like 1

Just now, Alladino said:

I think differently. Especially considering RLC hasn't really tried anything like this yet. The closest thing a GOV Apartment with guys was the roommate with Kristy and the Angles. I really think this has been very successful. 

Anyway, I don't think I know anything better than RLC. I'm just describing what I think RLC might could improve. 

Think you said some good points.Regard the roommates house of Kristy,Mara and rest of angels think was a sucess and a good compromise between real life and sex shows,the biggest plus was the guests visits(some stunning girls)and think we need again a house like THAT roommates house.But no ideia how rlc will manage to have a roomates house like that again..it would need to be in russia(for the girls be home,the friends visits etc)..very complicated to see it again in cams😣.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't think you get my point. That starts with that I think RLC is or at least was all about REAL LIFE instead of CAM SHOWS. A SHOW is something that only happens for the audience. Simplified: No spectators, no event. The idea of RLC is/was to give a glimpse into people's lives. Simplified: REAL LIFE is something that happens all the time even without spectators. That's a fundamental difference or even the opposite.

Anyway, you're right about one thing. We can never be sure that something we see on RLC is actually genuine. Only this isn't the problem. The problem is that at the moment we clearly see that so many things are fake. So many silly Shows without real emotions and without real life. There is so much missing that it is only an empty shell. 

I really believe that two are three male residents in B4 would give a step in the right direction. Sure, this also means that new girls have to be cast who are really willing to participate in the project. But in the end it can only get better. 

I am not too sure it would be a good idea adding men into the project.....It's going to give it some weird reality tv vibe....All I really want is for them to stop putting two girls in one room...That rarely works out well....

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think differently. Especially considering RLC hasn't really tried anything like this yet. The closest thing a GOV Apartment with guys was the roommate with Kristy and the Angles. I really think this has been very successful. 

R1 was a girls appartment. The boys have been guests and not tenants.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good point about personal taste, Ze, and we shouldn't show animosity towards someone with different tastes to our own. 

Wasn't B4, a few months ago, full of fake lezzie shows though?...😏

Was a mix i Think,tons of shows of half of girls,less shows and some surprises from the other half of girls,i enjoyed Damina,the two blondes girls(don't remmber their names),was refreshing to see Damina and the hot blonde bringing two dudes at end of one night and screw them in cams in house instead of doing what most of this girls do..taking care of "business" outside in some other place.

5 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Nina and Kira are doing professional cam shows and are fully aware and very interested that everything they do is public. This is the worst exaple you could chose for "realism".

Nina and Kira, are have a real relationship, have actual friends visiting very often. Sure, I dislike cam shows, but they happen, at least not so far, in the VHTV apartment. 

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think differently. Especially considering RLC hasn't really tried anything like this yet.

And they will never do. RLC mixed girls and their BF's in COV appartments, but the interest rate is smaller than for the GOV apartments. The concept mixing male and female singles in apartments with cams is called Big Brother and has nothing to do with real life at all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Was a mix i Think,tons of shows of half of girls,less shows and some surprises from the other half of girls,i enjoyed Damina,the two blondes girls(don't remmber their names),was refreshing to see Damina and the hot blonde bringing two dudes at end of one night and screw them in cams in house instead of doing what most of this girls do..taking care of "business" outside in some other place.

Yes, Damina was something else...!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Nina and Kira, are have a real relationship, have actual friends visiting very often. Sure, I dislike cam shows, but they happen, at least not so far, in the VHTV apartment. 

True, but as they are professional performers, their real life is completely different to ours. 

• Like 1