B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Has everyone gone out? Just got up and the house appears to be empty. Guess I'll look at replay.

Edited: Laima left around Noon, Holly and Alla left around 1240, Evelyn left by herself around 1320 and Cherry, Frida and Mel left around 1500.

that's funny...all left in 40 minute intervals except for the last 3.  i guess the taxi driver only makes pick ups every 40 minutes at best....too funny!

13 hours ago, SierraTM said:

people are discussing other stuffs because RLC is showing us nothing...

typical of some the guys here, when RLC is showing bad content, you will see a lot of beautiful dialogue talking up the do-nothing girls like the Chinese state media.

This Is Good GIF by Broad City  james franco sandwich GIF

Agree and its forbidden to complain because if you do they will jump on you and to shut you up. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

No one find strange that the dudes desapeared completely..seems all this 7 girls do things outside off cams,then in house is nothing.Must be a record to have 7 girls and all do the things outside.Very nice.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No one find strange that the dudes desapeared completely..seems all this 7 girls do things outside off cams,then in house is nothing.Must be a record to have 7 girls and all do the things outside.Very nice.

LOL these 7 girls are in the majority of the Barcelona girls that always kept it off camera.  I don't find it strange at all and to be honest, if I was a subscriber I would be 180 deg from the way some of you would want it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

With this group?  Nah.  Several of them talk to guys (Alla, Evelyn, Mel, and Frida) on their phones almost nightly so it's likely that have boyfriends at home.  Cherry was talking to a guy for awhile in English but that seems to have stopped, as did her staying out all night.  Holly seems to not be very aggressive and with her looks I doubt she has ever needed to be.  B4 doesn't look to exactly be convenient to travel to and from unlike B1 and B2.

They all seemed very excited when those two guys showed up the other night but those two didn't exactly reciprocate.  Not that I would blame them, if I was brought to a big house full of beautiful woman with cameras everywhere I would think I was about to be hunted for sport or at very least my organs harvested.

I do find it interesting that the B4 doesn't seem to be interacting with the other Barcelona apartments as much as it did in the past (except for Laima's stay in B5 the other night).

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

With this group?  Nah.  Several of them talk to guys (Alla, Evelyn, Mel, and Frida) on their phones almost nightly so it's likely that have boyfriends at home.  Cherry was talking to a guy for awhile in English but that seems to have stopped, as did her staying out all night.  Holly seems to not be very aggressive and with her looks I doubt she has ever needed to be.  B4 doesn't look to exactly be convenient to travel to and from unlike B1 and B2.

They all seemed very excited when those two guys showed up the other night but those two didn't exactly reciprocate.  Not that I would blame them, if I was brought to a big house full of beautiful woman with cameras everywhere I would think I was about to be hunted for sport or at very least my organs harvested.

I do find it interesting that the B4 doesn't seem to be interacting with the other Barcelona apartments as much as it did in the past (except for Laima's stay in B5 the other night).

I think they both knew that one body part would have been of special interest to the girls. 😉

But I'm afraid we won't see them again. Why do something in front of the camera, what they can do somewhere else in private? 😔

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL these 7 girls are in the majority of the Barcelona girls that always kept it off camera.  I don't find it strange at all and to be honest, if I was a subscriber I would be 180 deg from the way some of you would want it.

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think they both knew that one body part would have been of special interest to the girls. 😉

But I'm afraid we won't see them again. Why do something in front of the camera, what they can do somewhere else in private. 😔

I agree with both of you here, most people would be weirded out by the cameras.  Not to mention B4 the girls have 6 roommates and you need to get yourself there and back.  It's no surprise to me that the guy would just say come back to my place.  So as a subscriber I sure don't expect it, but it's a lovely surprise when it happens.

Holly's smile returned once she got another lady in the tub with her.  Atta girl.