B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

5 minutes ago, billiboy said:

And they will never do. RLC mixed girls and their BF's in COV appartments, but the interest rate is smaller than for the GOV apartments. The concept mixing male and female singles in apartments with cams is called Big Brother and has nothing to do with real life at all.

Let rlc open(Probrably they won't)a house with two,three dudes roomates,singles and them bringing all their girls friends and one night stand and we would see if it would work or not..bet it would be a sucess,but honestly it's just easier for Rlc to have girls houses and even repeating them time after time than to try other things.To get most people atention they just need to have girls(same girls or new ones,that doesn't mater)with ass up in bed and imediatly they have views.Altought seing rlc strong decline In recent months maybe that "formula" isn't working as good as it usted to work in past.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Let rlc open(Probrably they won't)a house with two,three dudes roomates,singles and them bringing all their girls friends and one night stand and we would see if it would work or not..bet it would be a sucess,but honestly it's just easier for Rlc to have girls houses and even repeating them time after time than to try other things.To get most people atention they just need to have girls(same girls or new ones,that doesn't mater)with ass up in bed and imediatly they have views.Altought seing rlc strong decline In recent months maybe that "formula" isn't working as good as it usted to work in past.

You are talking about a boys apartment with girls as visitors, right? Alladino is voting for an apartment with mixed singles ...

We have already one apartment, where a boy is bringing his girl friends, one night stands, etc. But he has to arrange himself with his roommate Asia. :biggrin:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, billiboy said:

And they will never do. RLC mixed girls and their BF's in COV appartments, but the interest rate is smaller than for the GOV apartments. The concept mixing male and female singles in apartments with cams is called Big Brother and has nothing to do with real life at all.

That's true...Some of the returning girls..let me rephrase that, ALL the my favourite GOV girls returning in COV apts have been a disappointment, imo...I'm not a huge fan of the boy/girl fucking thing. A coupla days watching Jas, Ilona and Amina with their BF is great, but it becomes boring after that. I was a huge fan of Angel. but I've gone right off her now, and it's not just the fights...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, billiboy said:

You are talking about a boys apartment with girls as visitors, right? Alladino is voting for an apartment with mixed singles ...

We have already one apartment, where a boy is bringing his girl friends, one night stands, etc. But he has to arrange himself with his roommate Asia. :biggrin:

This is just for B4, because it is too big for just girls. 

The deciding difference is that I think it's important not just to pretend. Asia and Hakeem are no real couple. The apartment's a bad joke. 

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is just for B4, because it is too big for just girls. 

The deciding difference is that I think it's important not just to pretend. Asia and Hakeem are no real couple. The apartment's a bad joke. 

You still did not get it: B4 is intended as a vacation appartment and not for permanent residents (like R1 and R2). If it is too big than not for the viewers but for RLC, because RLC has to pay 7 girls instead of 3 (in B1) and hence should achieve a much higher interest rate for B4 than for the other appartments.  

The comment regarding Asia and Hakeem was ironic and addressed to @ze81.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wondered that too..but she's with Evelyn on Evelyn's bed...so I don't know what Ed was on about...😕

01:42 she got very upset, she smashed her tablet and ran in from the terrace sobbing. Evelyn has comforted her ever since. Frida and Cherry also checked up on her. 

• Sad 1

Holly was having a shitty day before, I think it was her e-cig wasn't working earlier and now it looks like Cherry dropped the hot charcoal (I think) off the hooka and it either landed on or near Holly.  She was wearing that sweatshirt she loves (stupid Yankees) so this might have just sent her over the emotional edge.  Looks like the ladies are taking care of her though.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Holly was having a shitty day before, I think it was her e-cig wasn't working earlier and now it looks like Cherry dropped the hot charcoal (I think) off the hooka and it either landed on or near Holly.  She was wearing that sweatshirt she loves (stupid Yankees) so this might have just sent her over the emotional edge.  Looks like the ladies are taking care of her though.

Damn Yankees lost the ballgame---:biggrin:

• Like 1