B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

il y a 4 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

LOL you would never be taller than me on any subject...not if you were even wearing high heels!!

Tu te prends pour qui là? Pour un Dieu qui n'existe pas? Qui sait tout sur tout? Personne ici ne sait rien... ok? Surtout pas toi!!

21 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I understand what he is talking about, but his conclusions are weird from my point of view. The girls do not pretend to be lesbians, heteros, bi or whatever, they do something they like to do in front cams.
Sara and Damira had sex with boys and girls at the cams, thats a fact. Are they hetero and pretend to be lesbian? Are they lesbian and pretend to be hetero? Are they bi? I don't know ... and honestly I don't care.
Did they do one or the other because they liked it? Did they do it because they thought we liked it? Did they do it because RLC asked them to do it? I don't know ... and again, I don't care.
In the end obviously a lot of people liked what these girls did, so for these viewers, they did a good job on behalf of RLC. Nothing more and nothing less. But to claim this is more real than what the other girls are doing (or not doing) is bullshit from my point of view.
If some girls are doing nothing at all, it seems much more real and authentic for me, because they have a reason for it. But it's definitely not entertaining for us and hence they might not be the right girls for the show platform RLC (from a business point of view).
I still like to watch them.

Another example is Aria in B2. She is definitely more into boys, but still is doing the shows with Naomi and sometimes with the girls in B1. From my point of view, she is not at all ptretending to be lesbian, but she accepts to do the shows, because a lot of people like to watch them and hence it's beneficial for RLC and for her. I don't know whether she liked it personally or not ...  and again, I don't care.

But I like it, if the girls seem to like whatever thay are doing, because it seems authentic. But as that they do it on a show platform , I am fully aware that I might be wrong in one case or the other. But this is what "real life" shows are all about. :smile:

Amen.

The thing that is missing in your view is what they would do if they were not paid by RLC. That's what shows if a girl straight, bi or lesbian. If they now get paid by RLC to do somthing they would normaly not do, they pertend to be something they actually are not and this is relatively easy to recognize, because it is superficial and dishonest (like the current cast in GOV apartments).  

If it is so important to RLC that the girls in GOV are all lesbians, they should also take the trouble to cast real lesbians. In any case it would be the best to cast People who actually life at this place and not just pretend to be something there are not. 

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

i knew i could get you to admit it sooner or later!!

Quel désastre tu es, tu n'admets rien du tout! tu es souvent orgueilleux et sans prétention! Alors arrêtes de te faire "un dieu qui sait tout", et sois raisonnable en lisant et écoutant les autres! Tu n'es pas un exemple en la matière, malgré tes 7307 +! Ecoutes et lis les autres..

Je ne suis pas là pour avoir des embrouilles, je suis là pour discuter avec des gens sensés, et qui aussi sont sensés! Je suis là pour la vérité, et ce qui se passe à RLC, Personne  ne sait la vérité, pas même eux!!