B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Si les filles étaient réellement lesbienne elle ne coucherait pas avec des hommes et ne parlerait pas au téléphone avec leurs conjoint masculin ça semble logique non ?

If the girls were really lesbian she wouldn’t sleep with men and talk on the phone with their male partners that makes sense, right?

Sexuality isn't a binary 1 or 0 thing. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Si les filles étaient réellement lesbienne elle ne coucherait pas avec des hommes et ne parlerait pas au téléphone avec leurs conjoint masculin ça semble logique non ?

If the girls were really lesbian she wouldn’t sleep with men and talk on the phone with their male partners that makes sense, right?

bisexuelle serait le mot le plus juste a utilisé dans ce cas 😏

A mon avis beaucoup de filles ici sont hétérosexuelles elles sont bisexuelles seulement pour le spectacle ou à l'occasion je ne vois pas beaucoup de geste amoureux comme on pourrait le voir chez certains participent comme Jane et Dick avec Masha par exemple ou encore Nina et Kira vhtv

In my opinion many girls here are heterosexual they are bisexual only for the show or on occasion I do not see a lot of loving gesture as one could see in some participate like Jane and Dick with Masha by example or Nina and Kira vhtv

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Think he is talking about rlc and all the fake "lesbians" we see in it(mainly in Barca houses),obviously the majority of this girls just make shows and pretend to be what they aren't and many don't show the life's they do in Barca..they meet the dudes outsides and then at night put out lame shows,any inteligente person would see rlc "ordered" this girls to do and even be what they aren't many of times,if you look to this 7girls and think they are into girls and not boys then sorry for you,that's why this shows aren't sexy or hot,just pretending crap.

Personally I don't think RLC order the girls to perform these specific shows, Ze, but I think they expect them to up their game if they're not entertaining us. It's then up to the girls to decide what they're gonna serve up to us...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Personally I don't think RLC order the girls to perform these specific shows, Ze, but I think they expect them to up their game if they're not entertaining us. It's then up to the girls to decide what they're gonna serve up to us...

Exactly, and that's what's interesting to see. It's interesting and exciting to see, in my opinion, that they naturally play the game

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fine with that naga,I think the opposite,rlc knows if the girls weren't instructed to do certain things(for exemple not a coincidence 90% of this girls pretend to be bi,lesbians hehe)then not much would happen in cams,you Just need to take some atention to see how a lot of times they just do what they were instructed,payed to do,or at least suggested to do,for exemple during the shows they look so "in love" and horny then shows end and "in love" ends.But don't think they sign something were they ordered,imperative to do it,for exemple girls like Mindy just wanted payed vacations and don't cair about shows,So could be rlc suggestions of what to do and of course a nice $ncentiv$ for every time they do it.Those years of bodypaintings,massages,ass up to cams etc aren't just a coincidence that's for sure,to a point many of this girls just become "clones" one of another's.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

A mon avis beaucoup de filles ici sont hétérosexuelles elles sont bisexuelles seulement pour le spectacle ou à l'occasion je ne vois pas beaucoup de geste amoureux comme on pourrait le voir chez certains participent comme Jane et Dick avec Masha par exemple ou encore Nina et Kira vhtv

In my opinion many girls here are heterosexual they are bisexual only for the show or on occasion I do not see a lot of loving gesture as one could see in some participate like Jane and Dick with Masha by example or Nina and Kira vhtv

The problem is assigning labels to something extremely complex.  You are acting like there are only three settings on the attraction dial (hetro, bi and homo) when there are a million.  But yes, some of the woman here are "gay for pay" or "lesbian drunk" but quite a few do seem to generally like having sex with other woman.  In the house right now I would say Holly is currently the only "bisexual" in the B4.  

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fine with that naga,I think the opposite,rlc knows if the girls weren't instructed to do certain things(for exemple not a coincidence 90% of this girls pretend to be bi,lesbians hehe),you Just need to take some atention to see how a lot of times they just do what they were instructed,payed to do,or at least suggested to do,for exemple during the shows they look so "in love" and horny then shows end and "in love" ends.But don't think they sign something were they ordered,imperative to do it,for exemple girls like Mindy just wanted payed vacations and don't cair about shows,So could be rlc suggestions of what to do and of course a nice $ncentiv$ for every time they do it.Those years of bodypaintings,massages,ass up to cams etc aren't just a coincidence that's for sure,to a point many of this girls just become "clones" one of another's.

There's obviously a list of 'events' the girls can serve up to us, which has developed over the years, and depends on how far a girl or girls will take it, and how important bonus money is to them. But I don't believe RLC have any say in anything specific they do...just my opinion. I don't think they say 'right girls, out with the beer pong, after that 5 of you get in the big bath together after a massageathon and then, eg, Megan hook up with Holly for some girl/girl stuff...

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fine with that naga,I think the opposite,rlc knows if the girls weren't instructed to do certain things(for exemple not a coincidence 90% of this girls pretend to be bi,lesbians hehe),you Just need to take some atention to see how a lot of times they just do what they were instructed,payed to do,or at least suggested to do,for exemple during the shows they look so "in love" and horny then shows end and "in love" ends.But don't think they sign something were they ordered,imperative to do it,for exemple girls like Mindy just wanted payed vacations and don't cair about shows,So could be rlc suggestions of what to do and of course a nice $ncentiv$ for every time they do it.Those years of bodypaintings,massages,ass up to cams etc aren't just a coincidence that's for sure,to a point many of this girls just become "clones" one of another's.

Parties are definitely organized and funded by RLC.  I also agree there is some kind of incentive for doing something for the camera.  Some girls make sure the camera has a good view (Evelyn always has the website checking the shot) whereas some girls don't do anything. So it doesn't seem like there is a requirement.

I don't think they order people to have sex but they sure are providing the booze and opportunity to do so.  This is one of those things I would love to ask the RLC folks if they ever did an Ask Me Anything type of Q&A (also what killed B5).

55 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

"If this girls were really lesbian she wouldn't sleep with men and talk on phone with their males partners....",exactly,rlc created this Barca houses with the "girls fantasy",were most the girls that join are really into girls and they love to give back massages,painting ones another's bodies etc,Its mostly adjust that..a fantasy created(that a lot will think is real and others know is mostly fake but they enjoy it for what it is)and they have fun watch it,personaly when i joined rlc many years ago and started watching this "special" Barca houses i was really turn on and tought the girls really like ones another's and didn't cared about men's,the girls just loved give massages and at some point they would go all the way and fok(that off course almost never hapened back then because was a tease show),now they go all they all many times but still most of times isn't genuine..it's just them doing it because they payed for that,not everytime,with every girls but most of times.

1 minute ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Parties are definitely organized and funded by RLC.  I also agree there is some kind of incentive for doing something for the camera.  Some girls make sure the camera has a good view (Evelyn always has the website checking the shot) whereas some girls don't do anything. So it doesn't seem like there is a requirement.

I don't think they order people to have sex but they sure are providing the booze and opportunity to do so.  This is one of those things I would love to ask the RLC folks if they ever did an Ask Me Anything type of Q&A (also what killed B5).

I'm not so sure...A few of the girls have fallen out in the past when odd individuals haven't contributed to the food at parties. I also think RLC will suggest parties, but don't organise them...

2 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

I think they recieve bonus when they go all the way,if not lets be honest how many girls would have sex in cams with dozens of viewers watching and probably recording it for eternity,but think they recieve not only for sex but also for all the shows.Gess for exemple Mindy its fine with recieving the "normal" payment and so no shows or sex from her in cams.Others like Sophie,Naomi,Aria,twins etc really like the bonuses😂.