Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

jouandomy

Guest hacıvat
13 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

just to go sightly off topic but can Nina and her band be viewed anywhere,You tube eg:

it is at your inbox.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the impression that people may think I'm being negative about Nina, when the opposite is what I want. 

I want her to be successful, but she's the only one who can do it.

I noticed Patreon dot com was mentioned earlier, and I have thought about this method of support before, having used it in the past to support some budding photographers.  I just thought it would not be available outside the USA.  Well apparently it is...

I've done a bit of research for them. So if the girls want to pursue this avenue of income then it looks reasonably easy.  Set up your account and make it for patrons only, namely us lot on here at CC.  Set it up as a musicians site or whatever and offer content such as videos of the band. Use the spare room to record videos of Kira playing her drum kit, Nina on the keyboard and singing, Kira reciting some of her poetry, perhaps in english if it translates well, maybe also do some illustrations on camera for your next book.  Or whatever else you can think of.  Then  put it out on a regular basis. Charge a certain amount for access to this, knowing that the real reason is for us to support you at VH.  I do not know if all sites are monitered by patreon, but I think putting videos of what happens in the rest of the apartment could be frowned upon, and totally unnecessary.  Also it would not conflict with VH.

The main thing is, patreon gives you a huge percentage of your subscriptions, more than anyone else I think.  It is also paid directly into your own seperate bank account that you have set up specifically for this purpose. 

No middlemen, no one else taking a cut.  Just a thought, and surely it is worth investigating.  So if you are reading this Nina, over to you.

If the admistrators think that I am overstepping the mark here, then I apologise most sincerely.

• Like 3

Il y a 4 heures, Dave 27 a dit :

just to go sightly off topic but can Nina and her band be viewed anywhere,You tube eg:

OUI mais je ne suis pas sûr d'avoir le droit de donner l'info ici.

... désolé j'avais pas vu que vous aviez eu la réponse

2 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

I get the impression that people may think I'm being negative about Nina, when the opposite is what I want. 

I want her to be successful, but she's the only one who can do it.

I noticed Patreon dot com was mentioned earlier, and I have thought about this method of support before, having used it in the past to support some budding photographers.  I just thought it would not be available outside the USA.  Well apparently it is...

I've done a bit of research for them. So if the girls want to pursue this avenue of income then it looks reasonably easy.  Set up your account and make it for patrons only, namely us lot on here at CC.  Set it up as a musicians site or whatever and offer content such as videos of the band. Use the spare room to record videos of Kira playing her drum kit, Nina on the keyboard and singing, Kira reciting some of her poetry, perhaps in english if it translates well, maybe also do some illustrations on camera for your next book.  Or whatever else you can think of.  Then  put it out on a regular basis. Charge a certain amount for access to this, knowing that the real reason is for us to support you at VH.  I do not know if all sites are monitered by patreon, but I think putting videos of what happens in the rest of the apartment could be frowned upon, and totally unnecessary.  Also it would not conflict with VH.

The main thing is, patreon gives you a huge percentage of your subscriptions, more than anyone else I think.  It is also paid directly into your own seperate bank account that you have set up specifically for this purpose. 

No middlemen, no one else taking a cut.  Just a thought, and surely it is worth investigating.  So if you are reading this Nina, over to you.

If the admistrators think that I am overstepping the mark here, then I apologise most sincerely.

Nina has already used a Russian site for crowdfunding. I myself participated in the financing of the solo album.

• Like 2

Il y a 6 heures, refazer a dit :

Nina has already used a Russian site for crowdfunding. I myself participated in the financing of the solo album.

Understood!  I myself participated in the crowdfunding of the bands first album and videos, quite a lot actually, as myself, through another member of CC, and anonymously.  I did not know she had a solo album, that's the problem with me being out of the loop for so long.  Patreon is different in that it is continuous, there is no final product or cut-off point.  Just a constant revenue stream, which is what is needed here.  Until such time as they are financially secure and no longer need it.

The more successful Nina is, then the happier she will be, which matters to Kira.  For I think that is what Kira wants most, being totally selfless as she is, she just wants Nina to be happy.

I most of all want Kira to be happy.  Domino effect...

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Understood!  I myself participated in the crowdfunding of the bands first album and videos, quite a lot actually, as myself, through another member of CC, and anonymously.  I did not know she had a solo album, that's the problem with me being out of the loop for so long.  Patreon is different in that it is continuous, there is no final product or cut-off point.  Just a constant revenue stream, which is what is needed here.  Until such time as they are financially secure and no longer need it.

The more successful Nina is, then the happier she will be, which matters to Kira.  For I think that is what Kira wants most, being totally selfless as she is, she just wants Nina to be happy.

I most of all want Kira to be happy.  Domino effect...

tonight Nina cried a lot

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Hey, guys, Kira just told me that they would probably accept my invitation to France!
I hope this will materialize. 😁😛

I hate you.  😆 

What would be your itinerary?  

p.s. take lots of pics, and post them - you know where - not here!  😉 

• Haha 1