Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

7 minutes ago, peterb said:

I agree, are we so perfect to criticize and judge others ? so we need to launch an operation : Saving private Kira (in French : il faut sauver le soldat Kira) How ???

Personally, I think Nina is watching over her and will save the soldier Kira.

bandicam 2019-10-22 17-58-08-397.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think* we should hold off a little. They are a married couple with several pressures from different subjects.

They Gratiously reciprocate our Love / Attention by letting us observe they're Lives.

Subjects: Medical, Career, Making Ends meet, Performance Schedules, Upkeep, Us (the + ones, Us (the -  ones), other things.

And November 1st......we all fear....the russian / www thing.  We all may loose them Again.

Maybe a day, maybe a month? Lets "observe" from 2 steps farther back. 😑

Well, I gave Kira the advice of Le5b0 and it was Nina who answered me, here is her answer:
"Hi Domi, this Nina, Kira have all what she needs, her operations will be not free, in really good clinic, our confrontation yesterday night was because I tell her that she must go to the good doctor in pay clinic, she really dont wanna spend money. And today she tell me that she go. All what I can do for her, I do. Cause her Mother doing all. And her Mother dont wanna that I will be with Kira. Kira really care about her relationship with Mother and I cant do all what I want for her and for her health Cause she dont listen me. She really big girl. And its Bad and good. Cause i'm really scare about her health and about her life. She not do this not about me or band. She do what her Mother says. And sometimes her Mother doing wrong decision. So its not my selfishness. Not my stupid things. I know that many People think that i'm monster but its not True. I'm doing all for her and for her life happiness and her soul. And this is all what I can do. Cause I dont have opportunities will be with her in hospital or in clinic everywhere her Mother which heat me really. 

So you can tell everyone that she will be treated at a fee-paying hospital. That our homophobic country has its own laws and everything I can do for my woman, I do. I'm not a narcissistic cretin who saves money on the health of loved ones. I'm afraid people who don't know the language might think otherwise. I insist that she did not listen to her mother and went to paid clinics, because free are not qualified."
So it was Kira who wanted to save money, under the influence of her mother. Who does not appreciate their relationship at all.
But apparently Nina won and she will be in paid gynecology service.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

il y a 24 minutes, jouandomy a dit :

Well, I gave Kira the advice of Le5b0 and it was Nina who answered me, here is her answer:
"Hi Domi, this Nina, Kira have all what she needs, her operations will be not free, in really good clinic, our confrontation yesterday night was because I tell her that she must go to the good doctor in pay clinic, she really dont wanna spend money. And today she tell me that she go. All what I can do for her, I do. Cause her Mother doing all. And her Mother dont wanna that I will be with Kira. Kira really care about her relationship with Mother and I cant do all what I want for her and for her health Cause she dont listen me. She really big girl. And its Bad and good. Cause i'm really scare about her health and about her life. She not do this not about me or band. She do what her Mother says. And sometimes her Mother doing wrong decision. So its not my selfishness. Not my stupid things. I know that many People think that i'm monster but its not True. I'm doing all for her and for her life happiness and her soul. And this is all what I can do. Cause I dont have opportunities will be with her in hospital or in clinic everywhere her Mother which heat me really. 

So you can tell everyone that she will be treated at a fee-paying hospital. That our homophobic country has its own laws and everything I can do for my woman, I do. I'm not a narcissistic cretin who saves money on the health of loved ones. I'm afraid people who don't know the language might think otherwise. I insist that she did not listen to her mother and went to paid clinics, because free are not qualified."
So it was Kira who wanted to save money, under the influence of her mother. Who does not appreciate their relationship at all.

Ok  Thanks for doing that.  Now I understand more.  I will apologise most profusely to Nina.  I did not know that Kira has her Mother in the area, but that now explains a lot about Kira's behaviour.

So once again to Nina I am sorry!  I have totally misjudged you.  No excuses, I have been wrong.

• Like 2

Nina's an artist, she doesn't think like everyone else. But she has a big heart, and she has changed a lot since the beginning, she makes, in her own way, a lot of efforts.

I think she's very in love, but sometimes she's in her world. It's Nina and that's how I love her😍

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Thank you Domi I never doubted Nina's love and dedication for her Kira. I hope they will be able to live their love for a long time in a homophobic country. For me they have a lot of courage and that's why they like it a lot.

• Like 3