Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

jouandomy

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Any way I'm wondering which one you love the most, your truck or Kira.  Which of your precious ladies comes first?

Very interesting question, one that no one has ever inquired before, so I took some time to ponder.

One of them makes me money and provides me with a comfortable life.  

The other one would cost me money (albeit for a good cause) but also provide me with a comfortable life.  

So, if I had both, I would not only break even, but still come out on top and be a happy camper, no?  LOL  

Alas, I seriously doubt Kira would enjoy where I live.  She is a city girl through and through, and the nearest populated area to me that could be considered a "city" (more like large town) is nearly an hour away.  While I love it, I think Kira would go mad in the isolation.  

So, the answer to your question would have to be my truck, RedJenn.  

And from what I understand, there isn't much of a market for OTRs in St Petersburg, so I would be out of work if I relocated there.  Unless I became the band roadie, in which case I'd still be unemployed LOL.  

• Like 1

il y a une heure, sturmchaser a dit :

Very interesting question, one that no one has ever inquired before, so I took some time to ponder.

One of them makes me money and provides me with a comfortable life.  

The other one would cost me money (albeit for a good cause) but also provide me with a comfortable life.  

So, if I had both, I would not only break even, but still come out on top and be a happy camper, no?  LOL  

Alas, I seriously doubt Kira would enjoy where I live.  She is a city girl through and through, and the nearest populated area to me that could be considered a "city" (more like large town) is nearly an hour away.  While I love it, I think Kira would go mad in the isolation.  

So, the answer to your question would have to be my truck, RedJenn.  

And from what I understand, there isn't much of a market for OTRs in St Petersburg, so I would be out of work if I relocated there.  Unless I became the band roadie, in which case I'd still be unemployed LOL.  

Wrong answer!  The woman should ALWAYS cum first... 🤣

No seriously, I never really doubted it.  It's obviously RedJenn, mostly for the reasons you give, which are spot on.  Also I don't know why it is, but we (men and women) get "attached" to our vehicles.  Give them names, mine presently are Wendy2 a Motorhome (RV) and Dark Knight a 4x4. so I'm no different.  I know it's ridiculous to become attached but there it is.

Nice to know you live out in the sticks.  You never know Kira might like it out there.  I live in a city, but don't really like it, I just have to.  Rather be out in the country, funny thing is in the UK it usually costs more, often a LOT more.

As for being the bands roadie, yeah I think you may be right, totally out of work.  They don't seem to do many gigs, I think it's just a matter of time and they'll split. probably before Springtime.

• Like 1

Il y a 9 heures, peterb a dit :

I agree, are we so perfect to criticize and judge others ? so we need to launch an operation : Saving private Kira (in French : il faut sauver le soldat Kira) How ???

I've been thinking about this a lot.  An awful lot.

Apart from Patreon, there is also Justgiving dot com, at first look it seems like a charity organisations site, but it's open to the public and also international. 

They can set it up as anything, including as a medical emergency, OK it may not be an emergency yet, but it could be if left untreated.  So just follow the Start Fundraising topic and away you go.  Also it is not subscription based, so one-off payments can be made until they have enough to pay the bill.

I'll keep searching, and try and find some way to help them directly.  Not interested in the CB route, although it is obviously lucrative for them.  Just do not want to make others rich in the process.

The girls are home 05:30, and surprise, surprise, they've moved the watermelon.  Kira has been rolling it on the kitchen floor as they've put a box in it's place.  Now sitting next to it.  It's still solid, no holes and definitley not soft.  That is one tough melon.  Oh and the rabbit must have bolted, but I did not see it, it's so damn quick. 

• Like 1

@Le5b0  my ladies always cum first, and second, and at least four times first haha.  

I like that you have a blacked-out 4X.  I have a 'slightly' 😉 customized forest green 1984 XJ  (note sarcasm smiley) I call "Cammie" (short for camouflage).  Who knows why we name our rides, particularly female names.  I think the concept dates back centuries, from early naval warfare.  Hell, even Captain Kirk and Scotty called the Enterprise "she" constantly.  

Nonetheless, there is always an interesting story behind every name, isn't there?  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

The girls are home 05:30, and surprise, surprise, they've moved the watermelon.  Kira has been rolling it on the kitchen floor as they've put a box in it's place.  Now sitting next to it.  It's still solid, no holes and definitley not soft.  That is one tough melon.  Oh and the rabbit must have bolted, but I did not see it, it's so damn quick. 

Dammit Jim, you guys beat me to it!  I was gonna say, our girls are home @0530 and Kira fixed a snack, but it was not watermelon.  YET the watermelon has MOVED.  Obviously the rabbit has checked out of the hotel, B & S were too much stress for him.  😁  

materwelon.JPG

• Like 1