Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

jouandomy

4 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Roksis speaks Russian but I do not know if she is still active on here, which is a shame because she was quite informative at times. 

Also Likidamber was learning it quite well, though again no longer active.

Wow, I remember Roksis and especially Likidamber, such great resources, they loved N/K even more than we do today.  I shudder to wonder whatever happened to some of our finest pundits.  

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, jouandomy said:

I'm studying too, but we need Kira's stone here, it should be better😉

I'd rather Kira's stone, and the rest of her, be here in USA, in my truck.  😉  I have no doubt she could handle a 20.6k diesel.  The girl got impressive upper arm strength.  

• Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

I'd rather Kira's stone, and the rest of her, be here in USA, in my truck.  😉  I have no doubt she could handle a 20.6k diesel.  The girl got impressive upper arm strength.  

Gosh!  Why does she need upper arm strength, sure, she definitley has it.  Have you Yanks not heard of Power Steering???

Any way I'm wondering which one you love the most, your truck or Kira.  Which of your precious ladies comes first?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Maybe @groomycould help us out. He speaks Russian. I think @nicsjom
does, too. Seems there might be another one or two Russian-speaking
users in the community. but I don't recall who.

They talk about health problems. I don’t know how girls named here (VHTV). 

The girl who is closer (black hair) - wants to diagnostics in different clinics free gov/some medical research in private (this is cheaper).

The girl with bright hair insistently asks to go to one, good clinic, all diagnostics reliably and without queues. But it costs money. Which girl with black hair wants to save.

Judging by amounts (they discuss about money level 3-4 days Domi’s work as English teacher), they are not doing well with money, in general.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Il y a 3 heures, groomy a dit :

They talk about health problems. I don’t know how girls named here (VHTV). 

The girl who is closer (black hair) - wants to diagnostics in different clinics free gov/some medical research in private (this is cheaper).

The girl with bright hair insistently asks to go to one, good clinic, all diagnostics reliably and without queues. But it costs money. Which girl with black hair wants to save.

Judging by amounts (they discuss about money level 3-4 days Domi’s work as English teacher), they are not doing well with money, in general.

Just to put you right.  The girl nearest the camera is Kira, she's the one who is ill. 

Obviously she will not want to spend any money as she is totally selfless, and will always put Nina and her needs first.  Realistically though she has to see sense and look after her own health first.  Without it and if she gets worse then Nina ends up with nothing anyway.

So for once she MUST put herself first, never mind what Nina or the Band wants.  Take care of yourself, because if you do not, then you may not be able to help anyone at all.

I think some on here have a direct line to Kira.  Please pass this message on to her.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Just to put you right.  The girl nearest the camera is Kira, she's the one who is ill. 

Obviously she will not want to spend any money as she is totally selfless, and will always put Nina and her needs first.  Realistically though she has to see sense and look after her own health first.  Without it and if she gets worse then Nina ends up with nothing anyway.

So for once she MUST put herself first, never mind what Nina or the Band wants.  Take care of yourself, because if you do not, then you may not be able to help anyone at all.

I think some on here have a direct line to Kira.  Please pass this message on to her.

Um, I think it's the opposite, groomy is talking about black haired girl, it's more like Nina I think. Kira's hair is a little clearer to me.

Oops sorry, I did not see that it was infrared, it reversed the tones.

• Like 1

The clip @groomy is referring to is the one the @Kjeld Carlsen posted. It is from the bedroom on cam 8 and in IR. Kira is nearer us on her normal side of the bed and Nina is farther away. In IR it is weird, Kira has dark hair, Nina all sorts of blond highlights. Probably because Kira's chestnut color is actually her real color. Nina's? Does anybody know what Nina's actual hair color is? :angel:

Domy posted his own explanation.....

Edited by rtgonzo
Ninja'd

7 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

The clip @groomy is referring to is the one the @Kjeld Carlsen posted. It is from the bedroom on cam 8 and in IR. Kira is nearer us on her normal side of the bed and Nina is farther away. In IR it is weird, Kira has dark hair, Nina all sorts of blond highlights. Probably because Kira's chestnut color is actually her real color. Nina's? Does anybody know what Nina's actual hair color is? :angel:

Domy posted his own explanation.....

Oops sorry, I did not see that it was infrared, it reversed the tones.

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

She should try the research. She will get treated better and there are a lot more eyeballs looking after her safety. It's free, may even pay, and it's an excellent way to benefit other humans. All those drugs and medical devices didn't just come out of thin air ya know.

By research I think Kira may have been referring to The Google Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy :dodgy: With a negative diagnosis for appendicitis, it could be a number of GYN or digestive related issues. So the selfless/stubborn/smart one is prob'ly trying to figure herself out. 

Although even with legit research trials there's always the issue of "Are you an active treatment arm rat or a control arm rat". Otherwise I concur about the quality of care and clinical attention. My wife is currently enrolled in a trial and the level of testing and clinical care attention is extraordinary. 

My understanding of the state of Russian medicine is such that 'Diagnostic Laparoscopy" is still very much a mainline thing. Even ultrasound isn't that common a diagnostic tool outside of high$$ private clinics. Much less contrast study, CT or MRI for soft tissue stuff. Std x-ray for ortho stuff sure. But high end(that we in the west would think Standard of Care) imagery stuff for lower right quad abdominal pain? If it's sub-acute, no white count spike, and no frank peritonitis? Nope. If there is? Well then , put them under, go in and see whats going on..... 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, refazer a dit :

a lot of talk about Kira's health and Nina's attitude. Personally, I miss a lot of information to have a good judgment.

I agree, are we so perfect to criticize and judge others ? so we need to launch an operation : Saving private Kira (in French : il faut sauver le soldat Kira) How ???

• Like 2