Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

jouandomy

Just before 10:00 am and Kira just waking up, they've been cuddling each other in their sleep for tha last couple of hours, so sweet...

God dammit! my sub for VH runs out tomorrow.  To renew or not to renew, that is the question, whether tis nobler in the mind to suf...   ooops getting carried away again.

• Like 1

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/19/2019 at 12:46 AM, jouandomy said:

Hey, guys, Kira just told me that they would probably accept my invitation to France!
I hope this will materialize. 😁😛

Well done! Enjoy!

I suddenly feel compelled to book a ticket to France to join you 🤪.

Don't worry: I will not mingle into your business and crash your party 🙂.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I vote for chucking it over the balcony to the pavement below and watch it explode.  THAT'S entertainment!  If it were my watermelon, I'd take it out to my range and blast some Winchester 3.5" 10 gauge duck shot in it to put it out of its misery.  But something tells me they couldn't do that in St Pete without some... err... repercussions.  👮‍♂️  🚔  

Hey buddy! I remember a woman at the grocery store came in about a watermelon she bought for a party. She was pissed off, crying, practically hysterical. Sorry lady, but I laughed my ass off. Apparently, when they went to cut the watermelon it exploded all over her and all the guests in the room! Wish I had a video of that!

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Hey buddy! I remember a woman at the grocery store came in about a watermelon she bought for a party. She was pissed off, crying, practically hysterical. Sorry lady, but I laughed my ass off. Apparently, when they went to cut the watermelon it exploded all over her and all the guests in the room! Wish I had a video of that!

The watermelon actualy have a easy explanation..if you zoom in..you can see a small hole in right downside,south part..it's actually the home of a very small brown rabbit,his name seems to be Charlie(it says in his very small hat).Cheers.

• Haha 1