Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

jouandomy

Just when I was about to comment that Nina has remained quite stable since moving to VH, lo and behold she has an almost classic Nina Meltdown™.  But - as usual - Kira, the one with a medical situation - comforts her.  It's been over 4 months since she had a Nina Meltdown™ so she must have had that bottled up inside her for awhile.  Although not as scary or extreme as the former Kitty Fits™ on RLC, Nina Meltdowns™ can still be unsettling to watch.  All appears well now, though, and Nina is practicing on the piano with headphones so as to not disturb her sleeping guardian angel.  😇 

The stage may have changed, but the players remain the same.  

• Like 3

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the TV tonight, the show 20/20 on ABC, focusing on the 1984 tragedy of Dorothy Stratten, one of the most beautiful Playboy Playmates of all time.  Dorothy's story has been told over and over and over, I know it by heart, and yet the media continues to highlight it.  Why?  Because what Dorothy went through is still prevalent today, and probably even more so, and the young women of today need to learn from this.  The "this will never happen to me" syndrome is deadly.  Yeah, it WILL happen to you.  Stand up and protect yourselves!  😟  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I hate you.  😆 

What would be your itinerary?  

p.s. take lots of pics, and post them - you know where - not here!  😉 

For the moment, it is still only a project.🍀
It would be for the end of winter, February / March.
But do not worry, there will be some photos on Instagram: Nina & Kira in St Tropez, Nina & Kira in Cannes, Nice, Monaco ... and why not in Italy?😎
I live in the south, so there will not be Nina & Kira in Paris, sorry.😉

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Checking the pasport - UPS - the whole world is watching 😄

I was asked this kind of photo to get an electronic Mastercard a long time ago when I was banned from RLC: IP change and name change.

• Like 1

Guest hacıvat
18 hours ago, West_California said:

Ya! Paree !!......

They'll have to bring the Cats, The Watermellon, & the Pumpkins....

one of the best post  of  cc history. ı loved that. 😆😄😃👍👌