Alisa (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, budda said:

As long as Alisa continues to invite this mass of kids (they look like ants to me) who are only capable of getting drunk and making noise, no landlord will willingly give her a home.

I always thought that girls like Alisa have no problem to find good companionship nowadays; if you know what I mean 😁

• Like 2

7 hours ago, khloon said:

can you tell the date ?

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Guests sneaky morning sex,Dec 26 in category Sex on realm Alisa camera Living room at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

7 minutes ago, life+90 said:

What do you think about it?

they need to change some of their managers and start working with professionnal people and not all this amateur managers, you see the result we have is many relocation there is only on VH we have this problem

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

they need to change some of their managers and start working with professionnal people and not all this amateurs, you see the result we have is many relocation there is only on VH we have this problem

If professionalism happens on VH, would it really be voyeurism or just Theatre?

3 minutes ago, life+90 said:

If professionalism happens on VH, would it really be voyeurism or just Theatre?

i ask professsionalism just for the technical part (good cameras and good light) and for find the apartments when they will be not kicked out few days later because they not asked the owner if they can  install cameras or not in their apartment,

it's this amateurism part i hate on vh

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

i ask professsionalism just for the technical part (good cameras and good light) and for find the apartments when they will be not kicked out few days later because they not asked the owner if they can  install cameras or not in their apartment

Hmm, you're right about that.

• Like 1