Alisa (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Might just be friends, not everybody has sex every 5 mins 😁🤭

Hi Robwin, I thought they were having sex because - normally - when you invite friends to your house, you don't stay in your underwear and then you sleep in the same bed...
But I am no longer young and - perhaps - things have changed...

image.png.4b2c030059a607c2348e1f5aead1cdb8.png

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hostile army? I don't know any army hostile to me...

It's just a joke, but on the other hand I have to acknowledge, you're not very well orientated my friend and moreover, you don't know any of military doctrines of the NATO, which Germany seems to be a part of; so yes, Mr. Putin's army is our enemy, but obviously mostly US, UK and Canada pay for it, so you can feel exempt from knowing that 😁

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, waldi said:

It's just a joke, but on the other hand I have to acknowledge, you're not very well orientated my friend and moreover, you don't know any of military doctrines of the NATO, which Germany seems to be a part of; so yes, Mr. Putin's army is our enemy, but obviously mostly US, UK and Canada pay for it, so you can feel exempt from knowing that 😁

I won't discuss that any further but I would for sure prefer Germany not to be in any military organization and I think we pay way too much already. We should leave the NATO and remain strictly neutral. And no I don't see Mr. Putin or Russia as my enemy. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I won't discuss that any further but I would for sure prefer Germany not to be in any military organization and I think we pay way too much already. We should leave the NATO and remain strictly neutral. And no I don't see Mr. Putin or Russia as my enemy. 

no comment

• Like 1