Carla and Yanai General Chat 2019 #2

12 minutes ago, Daleys said:

It's quite funny Carla and Yanai parties are always interesting it's a shame we don't have more like them.

yes, this is the most interesting apartment to watch for me on rlc but most of the members prefer watch Leora again and again 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Daleys said:

Yes they're not but you forget that the tenants reads camcaps and they will find the posts offensive.

then they should not read CC!!  you people really crack me up!!!!

5 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

his costume is very offensive. my wife is woman of color.

what color is she?

5 hours ago, keeper31 said:

If he were here in the US he would not be safe at all.

why would he not be safe?  I've been to halloween parties that were mixed and i've seen white people dress up like other races and there was never an issue.  you must be a member of RAU...Racists Are Us!

2 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Does it really matter what color she is...We don't have a be a POC to know black face/yellow face are very offensive to POC....Halloween or not, it's plain insensitive and ignorant.

not to me and it shouldn't to her or you.  this is where all you politically correct lefties have a problem in my opinion.  "don't say he's short"...say he's vertically challenged.  it's all a bunch of poppycock!!  anyone that puts themselves in a mixed relationship should automatically know that there is going to be some repercussions from it.  some people are not going to mind it, but a lot of people are going to have a problem with it.  if anyone has a problem because this guy dressed up the way he did,  then those people are the one's that have the problem!!!