B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 October #2 / November #1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Going to miss Naomi’s flaps; some of the best and unlike a few of you I’d like to see her back any time even with her lumpy plastic tits 🤣 still no surprise Aria has moved into the master bedroom so presumably her hired hand will be waiting in the wings ready to move in or at least more frequent service visits 😞

There's no doubt Naomi is a very tidy boiler. Very attractive with a great body, although real boobs are breast, imo...😏

It's just the shows and acting I wan't a fan of...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Absolutely,seems only Gina really like them.Not even gona talk the majority of viewers(that are so tired of them),they are like machines,robots  that come for three months and do same shows and stuff day after day😖.

They grew up near each other since they were about 5 years old, so that's why they are close...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

They grew up near each other since they were about 5 years old, so that's why they are close...

well..they could be close without being in rlc anymore.4 times is to much for this ones.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sadly We gona see them(and half dozen others)a lot more times,that is if Rlc survives more one,two years😅.

There are only 1 or 2 girls I wouldn't mind seeing back, but only 1 I'd welcome with open arms and a hard dick...MM ❤️

• Like 1

9 hours ago, corvette84 said:

This shows you that the twins are toxic and nobody wants to be with them.

Oh, I think the twins are nice and bubbly, but beyound that, they totally lack a personallity. It is just flat, nothing I manage to have any feelings for at all.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Oh, I think the twins are nice and bubbly, but beyound that, they totally lack a personallity. It is just flat, nothing I manage to have any feelings for at all.

Their job, as we all know is to lure newbies. The initial fascination of twins is powerful..but turns to boredom all too soon. Especially every 90 days🙄

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Take Gina for example, one of their best friends, who at first impression can seem very similar, but she actually has a personallity that sticks much deeper. Full of imperfections, wich is a good thing, imo. She has good and bad sides, ups and downs, like most humans. It makes her not come off as fake. I actually grew to love her. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1